Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Version) launched in May 2013. The phone came out of the box with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and later upgrade to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Galaxy S4 Mini. The ROM is developed by ripee. Full Credits to him and the team behind Havoc OS.
To install Havoc OS on Galaxy S4 Mini, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini features a 4.3 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The device is powered by Qualcomm MSM8930AB Snapdragon 400 28 nm. The handset packs 8GB variant with 1.5GB of RAM. Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini sports rear camera with 8MP camera and Single Selfie camera with 1.9MP depth camera. Backed by 1900 mAh battery.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Galaxy S4 Mini:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Galaxy S4 Mini
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy S4 Mini.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S4 Mini.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Galaxy S4 Mini.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Galaxy S4 Mini.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.Related Post
- Download Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Update for Galaxy S4 Mini
- Update Resurrection Remix on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini based on Android 10 Q
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)
- List of Best Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini (All Variant)