Google Pixel 3 (blueline) launched in October 2018. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Google Pixel 3. The ROM is developed by slothdabski. Full Credits to him and the team behind Havoc OS.
To install Havoc OS on Google Pixel 3, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Google Pixel 3 is powered by a Octa-core (4×2.5 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.6 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) with Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 2915 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a single-camera setup with 12.2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP + 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass. etc.
Table of Contents
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Google Pixel 3:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Google Pixel 3
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Google USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Google Pixel 3.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Google Pixel 3.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Google Pixel 3.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Google Pixel 3.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download Resurrection Remix on Google Pixel 3 based Android 9.0 Pie
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on Pixel 3 Device [including Pixel 3 XL]
- List of Best Custom ROM for Google Pixel 3 [Updated]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 9.0 Pie update for Google Pixel 3
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Google Pixel 3 (Android 9.0 Pie)