Motorola Moto G Power (sofia) launched in February 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Moto G Power. To install Havoc OS on Moto G Power, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
The Moto G Power comes with a 6.4-inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080×2300 pixels that has a pixel density of 399 ppi and more than 83% screen-to-body ratio. It runs on Android 10 and powered by Snapdragon 665 processor along with Adreno 610 GPU. The handset packs 4GB of RAM and 64GB of eMMC 5.1 storage with a dedicated microSD card slot.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Moto G Power:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Moto G Power
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Motorola USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Moto G Power.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Moto G Power.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Moto G Power.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Moto G Power.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Moto G Power Stock Firmware Flash File
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Motorola Moto G Power and Root it
- Motorola Moto G Power Android 11 (Android R) Update
- Download and Install Resurrection Remix on Motorola Moto G Power (Android 10 Q)