Nokia 6.1 Plus (DRG_sprout) launched in August 2018. The phone came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo and later upgraded to Android 10. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Nokia 6.1 Plus based on Android 11 R.
To install Havoc OS on Nokia 6.1 Plus, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS
Before starting with our guide, let’s get to know some of the specifications for the device. Nokia 6.1 Plus comes with a 5.8-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 by 2280 pixels. The device is powered by an octa-core processor and is coupled with 4 GB of RAM. Nokia 6.1 Plus weights only 151 grams despite of its large screen size. The device got a full day battery life with a 3060 mAh battery. Talking about the camera department, it has a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Nokia 6.1 Plus:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Nokia 6.1 Plus
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Nokia USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Nokia 6.1 Plus.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Nokia 6.1 Plus.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Nokia 6.1 Plus.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Nokia 6.1 Plus.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- List of Best Custom ROM for Nokia 6.1 Plus [Updated]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 for Nokia 6.1 Plus
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Nokia 6.1 Plus and Root
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Nokia 6.1 Plus