Samsung Galaxy A70 (a70q) launched in March 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Galaxy A70. The ROM is developed by lorenzomacdonald. Full Credits to him and the team behind Havoc OS.
To install Havoc OS on Galaxy A70, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
The Galaxy A50 smartphone is powered by the Exynos 9610 Octa-core processor which is paired with either 4GB/6GB of RAM. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie and has Mali-G72 GPU. You have the option to buy the Galaxy A50 in two storage options i.e. 64GB or the 128GB version. Moreover, the device also offers to expand the storage capacity to 1TB via a microSD card. In the front, the device has a Super AMOLED 6.4-inch display with a resolution of 1030×2340. The device sport a triple camera set-up at the back with 25MP (wide)+8MP (ultra-wide)+5MP (depth sensor) shooters. And, in the front, you get a single 25MP camera. One of the best features of the device is that it has the under-display fingerprint sensor as well. The Galaxy A50 packs a battery capacity of 4000 mAh.
Table of Contents
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Galaxy A70:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Galaxy A70
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy A70.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A70.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Galaxy A70.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Galaxy A70.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Android 11 (Android R) Update Timeline
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Samsung Galaxy A70
- Common Samsung Galaxy A70 Problems and Fixes – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Samsung Galaxy A70 Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy A70 based on Android 10 Q
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A70 and Root using Magisk/SU