OnePlus 7T (hotdogb) launched in September 2019. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 10 Q. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on OnePlus 7T based on Android 11 R.
To install Havoc OS on OnePlus 7T, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS
OnePlus 7T is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128/256GB of internal storage. The device came out of the box with Android 10 Q under OxygenOS 9.5.8 and backed by a 3800 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Triple-camera setup with 48MP + 16MP + 12MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The OnePlus 7T come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on OnePlus 7T:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: OnePlus 7T
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest OnePlus USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your OnePlus 7T.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 7T.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on OnePlus 7T.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on OnePlus 7T.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- List of Best Custom ROM for OnePlus 7T [Updated]
- OnePlus 7T Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM]
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for OnePlus 7T
- Download and Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus 7T and root it
- Common Problems in OnePlus 7T and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More