Realme C3 (RMX2020) launched in February 2020. The handset came with Android 10 Q. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Realme C3 based on Android 11 R.
To install Havoc OS on Realme C3, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
It comes with a 6.5-inches IPS LCD display with HD+ (720×1560 pixels) resolution, a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The handset runs on Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0 out-of-the-box. It’s equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Helio G70 SoC, paired with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU, 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM, and 32GB/64GB of internal storage options (a dedicated MicroSD card slot). The device packs a dual rear camera setup of a 12MP (wide, f/1.8) + a 2MP (depth, f/2.4) lens with PDAF, HDR, Panorama, an LED flash, etc. It supports video recording up to 1080p@30fps. While the front features a 5MP (wide, f/2.4) selfie camera with HDR, Panorama mode, and supports 1080p@30fps video recording.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Realme C3:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Realme C3
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Realme USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Realme C3.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Realme C3.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Realme C3.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Realme C3.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Common Problems in Realme C3 and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- How to Install Stock ROM – Realme C3 Firmware Flash File
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme C3 and Root it
- Download And Install AOSP Android 11 for Realme C3
- Download and Install Lineage OS 18.1 on Realme C3 (Android 11)