Last updated on April 5th, 2021 at 05:18 pm
Realme XT (RMX1921) launched in September 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Realme XT based on Android 11 R.
To install Havoc OS on Realme XT, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Realme XT is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It also supports an 256GB external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie under ColorOS 6.1 and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a Four-camera setup with 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 16MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Realme XT come with a fingerprint sensor under display.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 11 and It’s Features:
Well, Android 11, Google’s 11th iteration looks similar to Android 10 but with a handful of new features and changes. The update brings notification history, Chat bubbles, Conversation notifications, screen recorder, new media controls, smart device controls, one-time permission, improved dark theme with the scheduling system, app suggestions, wireless android auto, and many more. For more, check out our article Android 11 supported list, Android 11 Custom ROM list, best Android 11 features, and many more.
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Realme XT:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Realme XT
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Realme USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Realme XT.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Realme XT.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Realme XT.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Realme XT.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
- Download and Install Lineage OS 17.1 for Realme XT based on Android 10 Q
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Realme XT and root using Magisk
- How to Install Stock ROM on Realme XT RMX1921 [Firmware Flash File]
- Common Problems in Realme XT and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- List of Best Custom ROM for Realme XT [Updated]
- Download and Install AOSP Android 11 for Realme XT