Samsung Galaxy S10e (beyond0lte) launched in February 2019. The handset came with Android 9.0 Pie. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Samsung Galaxy S10e. The ROM is developed by turbolukex5. Full Credits to him and the team behind Havoc OS.
To install Havoc OS on Samsung Galaxy S10e, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on the latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Samsung Galaxy S10E comes with a 5.8-inch touch AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 19:9. Samsung Galaxy S10e is powered by an octa-core Samsung Exynos 9820 chipset paired with 6GB of RAM. While the internal storage comes in 128GB which can be expanded via MicroSD card up to 512GB. Galaxy S10e sports a 12MP primary (f/1.5) and a secondary 16MP camera (f/2.2) on the rear side. It also features an LED flash and PDAF. It packs a 10MP selfie shooter on the front side which supports the AI Face Unlock option. The Samsung Galaxy S10e is a dual Nano-SIM device that features IP68 certification for dust and water protection. The handset packs a decent 3,100 mAh non-removable battery with wireless charging and proprietary fast charging support.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 10 Q is the 10th iteration of Android OS. It brings plenty of new features to the device system like system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
The Android 10 also offers built-in call screening, multi-camera API, smart replies in the notification panel, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. While the latest version also improves battery life, Focus mode which is similar to the Do Not Disturb mode, etc. Apart from that Android 10 also features 65 new emojis. It also comes with direct audio streaming support to hearing aid devices.
Download Required Files
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Havoc OS zip file: Download
- Download any latest Gapps file:
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Samsung Galaxy S10e:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download the latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.Related Post
- Download Lineage OS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy S10E based on Android 10 Q
- Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy S10E and Root using Magisk/SU
- Download and Install AOSP Android 10 Q for Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Samsung Galaxy S10E Stock Firmware Collections [Back To Stock ROM