Wileyfox Swift (crackling) came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Wileyfox Swift.
To install Havoc OS on Wileyfox Swift, your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should be running on latest TWRP Recovery. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a couple of taste from the Android P with the Quick Toggles style, Android P Volume slider style, Settings UI and more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.1 for Wileyfox Swift (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Wileyfox Swift
- Download and Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Wileyfox Swift
- List of Best Custom ROM for Wileyfox Swift [Updated]
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For Wileyfox Swift
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Wileyfox Swift:
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported: Wileyfox Swift (crackling)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- Download Wileyfox USB Drivers.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools]
- Havoc OS zip file: Download
- Download latest Gapps file:
Instructions to Install
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Wileyfox Swift.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest TWRP Recovery on Wileyfox Swift.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into TWRP Recovery
- You need to Decrypt and Re-Encrypt Data Partition on Wileyfox Swift.
- You can now take a complete backup of your ROM using TWRP Recovery.
- Now you need Wipe System Data on TWRP Recovery
- Tap on Install option and look for the downloaded Havoc OS zip file. [Guide to install Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery]
- Swipe to confirm the flashing.
- Now you need to install the Android Oreo Gapps file. (TWRP -> Install -> Select Gapps zip and swipe to flash)
- You can now reboot to enjoy Havoc OS on Wileyfox Swift (crackling).
- If you want to root you can either try SuperSU root or you can try Magisk root.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the Havoc OS on your device. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!.
Credit goes to: Hybriss203