Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (tucana) was launched in June 2017. The phone came out of the box with Android 7.1.1 Nougat and later upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo. Now you can install the Custom ROM called Havoc OS on Mi Note 10. The ROM is developed by XDA Recognized developer vince31fr. Full Credits to him and the team behind Havoc OS.
To install Havoc OS on Mi Note 10 (tucana), your device should have Bootloader Unlocked and should have either TWRP Recovery or you can install via ADB Sideload method. If you have all this, then you are good to try the new Havoc OS GSI on your device. Follow our guide on how to upgrade, but before that. Let’s understand the features of Havoc OS.
Table of Contents
Mi Note 10 Specifications
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 sports a 6.47-inch Full-HD+ curved OLED display. Under the hood, it’s powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset and has Adreno 618 graphics. The handset features 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It features a single 32MP selfie camera on the front side with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
It has a 108MP primary rear camera with an f/1.7 lens (wide), a 20MP camera with an f/2.2 lens (ultra-wide), a 12MP sensor with an f/2.0 lens (telephoto), a 5MP telephoto lens (upscaled to 8MP), and a 2MP dedicated macro camera (f/2.4). The rear camera setup features HDR, Laser AF, PDAF, OIS, and Quad-LED dual-tone flash.
The device runs on Android 9.0 Pie over MIUI 11 out-of-the-box. The device has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Infrared port, USB Type-C port, FM radio, etc. It features an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass, gyro, proximity, and an under-display fingerprint scanner.
What is Havoc OS?
Havoc OS is a new Custom ROM designed on the base of Lineage OS and brings many new features that may not be present in other Custom made ROM. The ROM brings a System-wide Rounded UI, Spectrum support, Battery Teak features, Status bar tweaks, OmniSwitch and Slim recent option for quick multitasking and many more. To know more read the complete Havoc OS features here.
Android 9.0 Pie based Havoc OS
Android 9.0 Pie is the 9th iteration and a major update of Google’s Android OS. The new Android Pie brings a couple of design changes to the successor Android Oreo but the most notable one is the gesture-based navigation system. Other features of Android 9 Pie are New Quick Settings UI design, Redesigned volume slider, Advanced Battery with AI Support, Notch Support, Improved Adaptive Brightness, Manual theme selection, Android Dashboard which Google calls Digital Wellbeing, and more other features.
|GSI ARM64 AB: https://sourceforge.net/projects/hav…files/arm64ab/
GSI ARM64 Aonly: https://sourceforge.net/projects/hav…es/arm64aonly/
|Try Any Gapps Below: [Mind The Gapps recommended]|
Steps to Install Havoc OS on Mi Note 10
Follow this guide and download the TWRP recovery, drivers and things to start with.
- Supported device: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 (tucana)
- Make sure to charge your device up to 50% or more before doing any setup.
- We strongly recommend you to take a complete backup of your personal data, including the internal storage. The phone will be formatted, so be prepared for it. You can also follow our Android backup guide for the same. [Follow any method]
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP recovery
- Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- If you already have TWRP: then you can Create and Restore Nandroid Backup via TWRP
- Download the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers
- You need a PC or Laptop to install this custom firmware on Xiaomi Mi Note 10
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
- You should unlock the bootloader on Mi Note 10.
- Download and Install Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Orangefox Recovery.
- Download ADB and Fastboot driver Drivers [Download ADB SDK Platform Tools] – Required for 2nd method
What's Not Working?
– Automatic Brightness
– Camera works fine, but Video seems a little bit weird
– NFC, but this can be fixed with a magisk module
Instructions to Install:
- First of all, You need to enable the developer option and activate the OEM unlock and USB debugging.
- Now you need to unlock the bootloader on your Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
- Once you have unlocked, you must install the latest OrangeFox Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Note 10.
- Now the guide will be easy, boot into Recovery
- In Recovery, First flash the Xiaomi OTA update like 220.127.116.11
- Now boot into fastboot mode on your device
- Open the ADB Fastboot folder in your PC and Open the command window or PowerShell
- First, execute the command
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Now boot into recovery and flash the AB system.img of your GSI
- If you want to root, flash the Magisk
- That’s it! Enjoy Havoc-OS 2.9.