Yesterday T-Mobile released H832020i build for LG G5 and Today T-Mobile has a new update. The company has started seeding the latest May Google Security patch update with build version H83020f for T-Mobile LG G5. Now you can download and install the H83020f update manually on your LG G5 using our guide below. The update is still based on Android 7.0 Nougat. There is no information about the upcoming release of Android 7.0 Nougat for LG G5. Till then you can enjoy the latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat for LG G5 (Custom ROM).
If you don’t want manual update, then update T-Mobile LG G5 via FOTA H83020f, The update is available via FOTA and LG Bridge. After the Update, Your phone’s software version is H83020f.
Table of Contents
Download Install H83020f Stock Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile LG G5
The update has rolled out via OTA and will soon hit your T-Mobile LG G5 device running stock ROM without root. With this software update, the software version as bumped to H83020f on T-Mobile LG G5. The update is a minor update which comes with latest May Security Patch update. Along Security update, T-Mobile also fixed some of the regular bugs and improves system stability and performance.
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Google Security patch for T-Mobile LG G5 (H83020f_00_0427.kdz). So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Now you can download the T-Mobile LG G5 H83020f KDZ Stock Firmware and install it manually using the below guide on How to Install KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG G5. If you didn’t receive any OTA update on T-Mobile LG G5, then you can use the manual procedure on How to install H83020f KDZ Stock Firmware on T-Mobile LG G5.
Read More about Stock ROM and Custom ROM
The latest OTA H83020f comes with the latest May Security Patch and update contains various enhancements, optimizations and bug fixes. Now you can enjoy the latest H83020f build on T-Mobile LG G5 in T-Mobile Carrier by following the below step by step guide to flash H83020f May Security Patch on T-Mobile LG G5 . The new update has rolled out and will soon available on your phone via OTA notification.
If you didn’t receive the official OTA on T-Mobile LG G5, then either you can wait for the update notification to hit your phone or you can update manually. As OTA may take a few days or a week to be available for all, you can try to update manually by Going into
Update automatically OTA for Android 7.0 Nougat H83020f v20i on T-Mobile LG G5 :
- Open Settings on T-Mobile LG G5.
- Go to General > About phone. (If using List view, scroll down to PHONE MANAGEMENT,’ then tap About phone.)
- Now click Update Center.
- Tap System update.
- Tap Check for update.
- If you have any update, follow the on screen prompts to update the device.
How to Manually Flash full Stock Firmware H83020f on T-Mobile LG G5 using the below guide :
What is the Advantage of Flashing Stock Firmware :
- By Flashing Stock Firmware, you can keep the device up to date.
- Stock Firmware can unroot your device and keep it stockish.
- To Fix the Bootloop problem.
- You can upgrade and Downgrade your phone.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- Fix the lag or stutter.
- Solve the soft brick on your phone.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Remember : This guide is to Install Stock Firmware Manually on T-Mobile LG G5
- Your device must have 70% Of battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
What Do You Need ?
- Download LG UP – Click here
- LG Drivers Download link – Click Here
- LG UP DLL for T-Mobile LG G5 H811 – Download
V20f Firmware will be uploaded soon
- First of all, Download all the files like KDZ Firmware, LG Drivers and also LG UP latest version.
- Install LG UP exe file on your computer.
- Now make sure to install the drivers if you are phone does not detect in your PC/Laptop.
- Now Turn your phone off and then Hold the Volume UP key for few seconds.
- While holding Volume Up key connect your phone to PC using USB Cable (Don’t leave volume key while connecting)
- Release the Volume UP key as soon as the phone goes into Download Mode.
- Open LG UP software on your PC and Select Upgrade
- Now in the Select Path, Select your KDZ file from your downloaded folder.
- Once it is loaded, Click the start button down below and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once it completes your phone will reboot automatically. Booting may take time. So wait patiently till first boot.
- Well, That’s it! Enjoy the latest Stock Firmware on LG Smartphone.