Here we will guide on how to show all hidden apps on Huawei nova 3. Well, This is a simple procedure.
Steps to Show All hidden apps on Huawei nova 3
- First of all, Go to your Home screen on Huawei nova 3.
- Now in your app menu
- Tap on Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Now Scroll down and select Application Manager.
- You can now tap on all apps
- Now you will see a pop-up screen in which,
- You will see the list of apps which are disabled.
- Now Select and show the hidden apps which you want.
- That’s it! Now go back to the home screen. You will find your hidden apps on Huawei nova 3.
Huawei nova 3 Specifications:
Huawei nova 3 features a 6.3 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei nova 3 comes with Dual 16MP + 24MP phase detection autofocus, LED flash rear camera and also Dual 24MP + 2MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei nova 3 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and a Non-removable Li-Po 3750 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.