Personal photos are one of the important things to protect on your phone. Do you ever lend your mobile phone to your friends or family and expect them not to view your image gallery? There are some photos and videos that you don’t want to share with anybody right? Maybe you would prefer to keep a few photos out from your kids, or you do not want anyone to see your personal pictures as you would be having some saucy snaps? Have you just bought your new phone and don’t know how to hide the photos and videos on your all-new Realme U1? Then this article is just for you!
Your phone may have a screen lock password. This password cannot prevent someone that you lend your phone from taking a look through your private photos. Hence, read the below article and know various steps that are required to protect your personal pictures on year Realme U1.
Steps to Hide Photos and Videos on Realme U1
- Before you plan to hide the photos and videos on your phone, it is necessary to download the app called ''Gallery Vault''.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you are required to configure the same
- Now open the Gallery Vault app.
- It will now prompt a ''Grant access'' screen. Click on the screen and allow all the prompts.
- In the next step, the app will ask you to set the password and also to enter the email id for recovery
- You will now see an app welcome screen after completing all the above processes
- You will now see ''+'' button on the main screen
- Click on the + button and select the photos and videos that you would want to hide.
- Once you select, you will see a configuration message on your screen
- Click on OK and you are done
Remember, these apps were created just to keep the files out of the hands of the casual guest users. If a person with the right know-how is serious about getting at your private data, they will be able to know various steps that can be used to keep your pictures and files out of sight. The best security is to ensure avoiding your phone from such people. Also, make sure you are using a secure lock to your screen. Consider hiding very sensitive contents on a non-mobile device. Let us know your feedback or comments if the above article has helped you and if there are any queries write down in the comment section and we will respond to you as soon as possible.