On this page, we have shared all the HiSense King Kong 4 Pro HLTE311T LA8829E1 Flash files with the firmware installation guide. To install the firmware flash file, we need a software called QFil Flash tool or QPST Flash Tool which can be helpful to flash the stock ROM on your device. The method is simple and easy. We have also added video and step by step tutorial to make things easier to flash the official flash file.
This process is helpful if you have bricked your device, lag, or shuttering performance, to fix Bluetooth and WiFi issue, to unroot or bypass the FRP lock. So without further wasting our time, let’s understand what is stock firmware flash file.
HiSense King Kong 4 Pro is powered by a 4x 1.8 GHz Kryo 260, 4x 1.6 GHz Kryo 260, Cores: 8 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset coupled with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 8.1 Oreo and backed by a 4000 mAh battery (Non-removable). As far as the camera concerned, the device has a dual-camera setup with 13MP + 2MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, proximity sensor, and compass. etc.
Table of Contents
Why We Need Flash Files?
Stock Firmware or a Stock ROM is official software that is designed by the OEM manufacturer for a particular device. This file is required to fix any software related issue on your HiSense King Kong 4 Pro. If you are facing any problem with your device, your final attempt will be to re-install the stock ROM. This way, you can restore your device back to stock ROM. This guide will be more useful to those users who always want to try rooting, installing mods or custom ROM.
Advantages of Stock ROM:
Here are the answers to why you need to download and save the HiSense King Kong 4 Pro Stock ROM flash file on your computer.
- If your device is dead, you can unbrick using the Stock ROM file
- You can fix or repair the IMEI on your device using DB files from Stock ROM
- Remove any malware or Adwares from HiSense King Kong 4 Pro
- You can fix the boot loop issue on HiSense King Kong 4 Pro
- Fix Unfortunately, the app has stopped error on HiSense King Kong 4 Pro
- Fix Network related issue
- Patch Boot image to Root using Magisk
- You can unroot HiSense King Kong 4 Pro
- To Reset or Remove FRP on your device
- Restore HiSense King Kong 4 Pro back to Factory State
- Device Name: HiSense King Kong 4 Pro
- ROM Type: Stock ROM
- Gapps File: Included
- Tool Supported: QFil or Qualcomm Flash Tool
- Android Version: Android 8.1 Oreo
How to Flash Stock ROM File on HiSense King Kong 4 Pro
Before installing the Stock ROM flash file on your HiSense King Kong 4 Pro, you should download the firmware file. Then download and install the USB Drivers and flash tool on the PC as well. Once you’re done with these, you can proceed to the steps below. But let’s take a quick look at the Stock Firmware importance and firmware details below.
- Supported device: HiSense King Kong 4 Pro
- Make sure to charge your device more than 50%
- You need a PC or Laptop with a USB cable.
- Take a complete backup using any method given below
- Download Drivers and Tools: Qualcomm USB drivers, QFil Flash Tool or QPST and HiSense USB Drivers
Download Flash Files:
|Flash File Details||Download Link|
|Flash File Name: LA8829E1_HLTE311T_L1551.6.06.04.00_TFDownload_201905171258||Download|
Instructions to install:
After downloading the firmware file for HiSense King Kong 4 Pro from the link above, you will need to use the Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA stock ROM update via device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on your device.
- Download and Upload the package to your device.
- Boot into stock recovery.
- Select Wipe Cache and then tap on install the update via SD Card
- Browse the file and select the downloaded package that you moved earlier.
- Once you tap, wait till the update successfully completes.
Method 3: Instructions to Install via QFIL Tool:
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve installed the Stock Firmware on your HiSense King Kong 4 Pro device successfully. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.