Today Huawei rolled another update of Android Nougat for Honor 8 Pro . The update comes with build number Honor 8 Pro B132 Nougat Firmware DUK-L09 in Russia. This update comes with several bug fixes and improvements which were found in the earlier version of Android Nougat. The update has started to roll out via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA to hit your notification or you can update to Honor 8 Pro B132 Nougat Firmware DUK-L09 manually.
This is the stable build of Android 7.0 Nougat firmware from Huawei. This update comes with all Android Nougat feature wrapped with EMUI 5.0 Version from Huawei. EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users. Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster. Check the Changelog for more info about EMUI 5.0 and Android 7.0. The build version comes with DUK-L09C10B132 for Honor 8 Pro .
Table of Contents
Download Install Honor 8 Pro B132 Nougat Firmware
To receive the OTA update on your phone manually, your phone must be running Stock Firmware without any root or mods installed. If you have received the update then before downloading and installing B132 firmware, make sure to charge your phone to at least 50% battery. To be on a safer side, take a full backup of your data using our guide below.
If you didin’t receive the update notification, then Go to System settings –> About Phone —> Software update and check for the update if any. If you still not received the update, then you can follow below guide on How to Download and Install B132 Nougat Stock Firmware On Honor 8 Pro.
Android Nougat is one of the sweetest update for all Android Lovers from Google. This is the best OS up till now with it’s latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. Now you can flash Nougat ROM on Honor 8 Pro with the latest B132 firmware. You can update the DUK-L09 to B132 Nougat Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Honor 8 Pro B132 Nougat Firmware (DUK-L09 EMUI 5.0)
You can flash stock ROM on Honor 8 Pro with the latest B132 Nougat firmware . You must have DUK-L09 variant to update latest B132 Stock Firmware. Follow the below step by step guide on How to Download and Install Honor 8 Pro B132 Nougat Firmware (Nougat EMUI 5.0) Here we provide download links and installation guide for Android Nougat on Honor 8 Pro in Russia. The Build number of this Stock Firmware is DUK-L09C10B132 which comes with B132 OTA firmware image. Flash it on your phone to enjoy the latest with Honor 8 Pro B132 Nougat Firmware .
“Huawei designed EMUI 5.0 based on the newly released Android 7.0. The brand new EMUI 5.0 is inspired by the pure blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. The interface is simple and smart, and EMUI 5.0 comes with enhanced, powerful performance that allows mobile phones to operate more smoothly.”
- A cleaner, more interactive interface A brand new UI and effects inspired by the blues and whites of the Aegean Sea. Simplified gestures, with most operations completed in 3 steps.
- EMUI 5.0 is more customisable, offering an optional Android App Drawer layout to users.
- Enhanced features System operations are more fluid, allowing you to view a massive amount of images, browse websites, and perform searches faster.
- Notifications An optimized design combines shortcuts with notifications to reduce the complexity of user actions. Touch and hold notifications to quickly block messages and notifications. Reminder cards are stacked to save space.
- Three dimensional task management Tasks are stacked three dimensionally on the UI. Smooth gestures allow users to scroll through tasks by sliding up and down or dismiss tasks by swiping left or right.
- Camera Camera now supports plug-in management. Infrequently used modes, like document scan, are presented as plug-ins.
- Contacts Customization and sharing features added to name cards. The sharing feature allows quick sharing of contacts through Bluetooth, Facebook, and other methods. Added a scanner to the search box and lock screen, making it easier to add new contacts.
- Email Improved how unread emails are tagged in the inbox. Users can now quickly delete, star, and mark emails as read or unread from the left sliding menu.
- Settings Added a newly designed drawer feature. When this feature is enabled, it hides non-system preset apps in a drawer on the home screen, presenting you with a simple and tidy layout. Added a new drawer feature for settings. For settings that take two or more steps to set up, the user can now jump directly back to the main settings page with one gesture. Added eye comfort mode, enabling you to adjust the screen color temperature manually to lessen visual fatigue.
From the below guide you will learn on How to Honor 8 Pro B132 Nougat Firmware DUK-L09 manually. Please read the steps carefuly. We are not responsible if you damage/brick your phone.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 for Honor 8 Pro
- How to Install TWRP Recovery for Honor 8 Pro
- Guide to Download and Install MIUI 8 on Honor 8 Pro
Official Firmware Details :
- Device : Honor 8 Pro
- Model No : DUK-L09
- Android OS : 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version : 5.0
- Firmware : B132
- Build Number : DUK-L09C10B132
- Status : Official
- Carrier Region : Russia
- Type : Full firmware image
- Size : 2.0 GB
- This Update is only for Honor 8 Pro users.
- This ROM is an experimental release, It may contain Bugs.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take complete backup of your phone and then proceed.