Here you can now download and install the GPU Turbo Acceleration Update for Honor 9 Lite with B165 (126.96.36.199) for the LLD-AL00 /LLD-AL10/ LLD-TL10 variant in China.
Huawei started rolling the GPU Turbo Acceleration Update for Honor 9 Lite (LLD-AL00 / LLD-AL10 / LLD-TL10) with build number LLD-AL00C00B165/LLD-TL10C00B165 / LLD-AL10C00B165 in China region. Along with this update, Huawei included July 2018 Security Patch, Added the HiTouch feature for online shopping and Maintenance mode and also optimizes the screen recording feature. The firmware is still based on Android 8.0 Oreo.
Huawei Honor 9 Lite features a 5.65-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 Processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 9 Lite comes with Dual 13 MP + 2 MP and Dual 13 MP + 2 MP front shooting camera. Huawei Honor 9 Lite runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor in the back.
How to Install GPU Turbo Acceleration Update for Honor 9 Lite
The update sent in a phase-wise manner via OTA (Over the air) and will reach the users in China region. If you still not received the update, then wait for a couple of days or even weeks to receive this new update on your phone with build number LLD-AL00C00B165 / LLD-AL10C00B165 / LLD-TL10C00B165. You can even check for the new OTA availability manually by going into Settings --> System --> System Update --> Check for Updates.
GetDroidTips is not responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device during installation. Do it at your own risk.
Official Firmware Details :
- Device: Huawei Honor 9 Lite
- Model No: LLD-AL00 / LLD-AL10 / LLD-TL10
- Android OS: 8.0
- EMUI Version: 8.1
- Oreo: 188.8.131.52
- Firmware: B165
- Build Number: LLD-AL00C00B165 / LLD-AL10C00B165 / LLD-TL10C00B165
- Region: China
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : 1.7 GB
- Adds the HiTouch feature for online shopping. You can tap product images with two fingers to activate product recognition.
- Adds the Huawei GPU Turbo acceleration technology.
- Adds Maintenance mode to HiCare. You can use it to safeguard your data security when your phone is sent for maintenance.
- Automatically keeps photos deleted in third-party apps in Recently Deleted. Deleted photos can be restored from there. Optimizes the UI text display of certain filters when editing a picture.
- Improves the accuracy of identifying unknown numbers for the improved call and message blocking.
- Optimizes the screen recording feature. You can now record screens without a time limit.
- Integrates Google security patches released in July 2018 for improved system security.
LLD-AL00C00B165 - 184.108.40.206 - China
LLD-TL10C00B165 - 220.127.116.11 - China
LLD-AL10C00B165 - 18.104.22.168 - China
Steps to Install Firmware on Huawei Honor 9 Lite
Before following the below guide on how to install firmware on Huawei Honor 9 Lite, you need to follow certain requirements. Download the required files before flashing the firmware on your phone.
- This ROM is supported only for Huawei Honor 9 Lite with variant LLD-AL00 / LLD-AL10 / LLD-TL10.
- You need to Activate Developer Option and Enable USB Debugging.
- Download the Huawei USB Drivers.
- Take a complete backup before flashing the firmware on your phone. Here is some backup method which you can follow.
-----> How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
-----> Backup Your Android Apps and Data with Titanium Backup
-----> How to Backup Your Data on Android device
- Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended that the power of the battery is more than 30%.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking or damage to your device
Still not able to update? then you can flash the latest update using this guide: Download Firmware for Huawei Devices with Huawei Firmware Finder
We have also shared useful extraction trick to Extract and Install the Update.app file from Huawei Firmware package.