Today we will guide you on how to boot Blackview A9 Pro into Safe mode. Booting your phone to Safe Mode is very important if the user wants to run the system apps in the device. Booting the phone to Safe mode will also help to troubleshoot any problems too. So let us now learn how to boot Blackview A9 Pro into Safe Mode.
Safe mode is a mode in which the device will have only the default apps and the services working. When the user boots his phone on to the safe mode, all the third-party apps and the services will be disabled. Hence, this is a great way to do the troubleshooting and by using the safe mode, the user can easily identify any issues caused by the third party apps or services. The user can simply remove the app or perform a hard reset later to solve any issues.
Steps to Boot Blackview A9 Pro into Safe Mode
- At first, switch off your device
- Now press and hold the power button
- When you see Blackview A9 Pro logo, release the power button, press and hold the volume down button
- When you see Safe mode on the bottom left corner release all the buttons
- Simply restart your device to exit and you are done
This is how the user can boot Blackview A9 Pro into Safe Mode. I hope you have understood every step of the process. If you still have any doubts, feel free to comment in the below comment section and we are always available to help you out.
Blackview A9 Pro Specifications
- Blackview A9 Pro features a 5” (12.7 cm) display that has a screen resolution of HD (720×1280 pixels)
- Blackview A9 Pro has MediaTek MT6737 Chipset
- This phone runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system
- This device is powered by Quad-core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53 processor and is paired with 2 GB of RAM
- The battery of this phone is 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion which is removable
- The rear camera of this mobile has an 8 MP camera
- Other sensors include a Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint, Hall Sensor, etc
- Blackview A9 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor
- This phone has got a Mali-T720 MP2 GPU for the graphical performance that can help the games run smoothly
- The onboard storage of this phone is at 16 GB that has the option to expand the memory by 32 GB
- This phone weighs 171 grams and is 9.2 mm slim
- Few more features are Metal Body Design, LTE Cat 4 150 MBPS Download, HSUPA 5.76 MBPS Upload, 50 MBPS Upload, HSDPA 21 MBPS Download, Computer Sync, VoLTE Support, Tethering, OTG Support, Rounded Edges, 2.5D Curved Glass