Today we will guide you on how to boot Blackview BV4000 into Safe Mode. Booting any device into the Safe Mode is very important if the user wants to run the system apps on the device. Booting the device into Safe Mode will also help the user to troubleshoot any problems or issues. Let us know how to boot Blackview BV4000 into Safe Mode.
Safe Mode is a mode in which the device will have only the services working and the default apps. Whenever the user boots his phone into the Safe Mode, all third-party apps and services will be disabled. This is a great way to do troubleshooting. By using Safe Mode, the user may also identify any issues caused by third-party apps or services on an instant basis. The user can simply remove the app and perform the hard reset to solve the issues.
Steps to Boot Blackview BV4000 into the Safe Mode
- Switch off your Blackview BV4000 device
- Press and hold the Power button for about five seconds
- Now release the Power button when you see Blackview BV4000 logo
- Press and hold the Volume DOWN button for about five seconds
- Release the button when you see Safe Mode in your device on the bottom left corner
- Now simply restart your device and exit
- You have successfully boot the Blackview BV4000 into Safe Mode
The above are the steps to boot Blackview BV4000 into Safe Mode. I hope you have understood all the steps of the process in detail. Feel free to share your doubts or queries if any and we will make sure to respond as soon as possible.
Blackview BV4000 Specifications
- Blackview BV4000 phone features a 4.7 inches IPS HD Display (1280 x 720 Pixels) 24-bit
- This phone is an Android 3G Rugged Smartphone and is powered by Quad-Core 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex A7
- This has MediaTek MT6580A Chipset
- The battery is removable and is 3680 mAh Lithium- Polymer
- As far as the camera is concerned this phone has 8 Megapixels + 8 Megapixels with LED and AF Rear Camera and 2 Megapixel Front Camera
- Other sensors of the phone include Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity Light, etc.
- For the Graphical performance that helps the games run smoothly, this phone has got ARM-Mali-400 MP2, 2-Cores
- The onboard storage is 8 GB. This can be expanded up to 32 GB
- This phone weighs 199 grams with battery
- Other features are HSUPA 5.76 MBPS Upload, HSDPA 21 MBPS Download, Plastic Body Design, Computer Sync, IP68 Water Proof & Dustproof, 5V/2A Charger Output Power, Power Saving Mode, FM Radio, OTA Sync, Tethering, etc. This phone is a Dual SIM for (Micro + Micro)