Today we will guide you on how to boot Ulefone Power 5 into Safe Mode. Booting your phone to safe mode is very important if the user wants to run the system apps on his/her device. Booting the phone to safe mode can also help to troubleshoot any problems. Let us now learn how to boot Ulefone Power 5 into Safe Mode.
Safe Mode is a mode in which the device will have only the default apps and services working. When the user boots his phone to safe mode all the third-party apps and services will be disabled. This is a great way to troubleshoot and by using the safe mode, the user can easily identify the issues caused by third-party apps or services. The user can then remove the app or even perform a hard reset to solve the issue.
Steps to Boot Ulefone Power 5 into Safe Mode
- Switch off your phone at first
- Now press and hold the power button for a while
- Release the power button when you see Ulefone logo, press and hold the volume down button
- When you see safe mode on the bottom left corner release the button
- Simply restart your device to exit and you are done
This is how the user needs to boot Ulefone Power 5 into Safe Mode. I hope you have understood every step of the process. If you have any doubts or queries feel free to comment in the below comment section and we are always available to help you out.
Ulefone Power 5 Specifications
- Ulefone Power 5 phone features a 6.0” (15.24 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1080×2160 pixels
- The phone runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system
- Ulefone Power 5 is powered by Octa-core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor that is paired with 6GB of RAM
- The battery of this phone is 13000 mAh
- As far as the rear camera is concerned this phone has a 21 MP + 5 MP camera CMOS image sensor, Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor that supports a resolution of 5312×3984 pixels
- The front snapper is powered by CMOS image sensor, Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor
- Other sensors include Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, etc
- This phone also has a fingerprint sensor
- Ulefone Power 5 phone has got Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- The Onboard storage is at 64 GB that has the option to expand the memory up to 256 GB
- This phone weighs 330 grams and is 15.8 mm slim