Today we will guide you on how to boot Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device into Safe Mode. This is a simple procedure and we will assist you with all the simple steps for the same. Read the below guide to know more.
A safe Mode is where the device will have only the default apps and also the services working. Whenever the user boots his phone into the Safe Mode, all the third-party apps and services will be disabled. This is one of the best ways to do the troubleshooting and when using the safe mode, the user can identify the issues caused by the third-party apps very easily. He can then simply remove the app or perform the hard reset to solve any issues. Follow the below steps and know how to boot Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro into Safe Mode.
Steps to Boot Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device into Safe Mode
- Switch off the Xiaomi K20 Pro device first
- Now press and hold the Power button to restart the same
- Release the Power button once you see the Xiaomi logo on your device
- Press and hold the Volume down button for a while
- Release the button when you see the Safe Mode on the bottom left corner and you are done
The above are the steps on how to boot Xiaomi Redmi K20 pro device into Safe Mode. I hope you have understood every step of the process in detail. If you have any doubts or queries, feel free to comment in the below comment section and we are always available to help you out with our best.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro device Specifications
- Redmi K20 Pro smartphone is an Octa-core Snapdragon 855 SoC with up to 8 GB RAM
- This phone bears a 6.39-inch AMOLED display and comes with a complete bezel-less finish
- This renders panorama view along with a stylish aspect ratio of 19.5:9
- This has Corning Glass above the display that acts as a shield against bruises
- The device has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. This enhances the visual experience with a sharp density of 403 PPI
- A 6 GB RAM and an Adreno 640 GPU handles heavy multitasking games too
- This demands good graphical effects
- This is equipped with a 4000 mAh Li-Polymer battery that keeps the entertainment going on for long hours
- There is a triple rear camera set up having a 48 MP main lens, 13 MP super wide-angle sensor and an 8 MP telephoto lens
- It has a 20 MP front camera for the selfie freaks and this can record full HD videos at 30 fps speed
- The phone houses a 64 GB non-expandable storage
- It also has a wide range of connectivity options that include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC, USB Type-C, 4G with VoLTE, GPS, Mobile Hotspot.