Just as Amazon’s Crucible started to gain momentum among players, there have been a lot of critics spamming in regarding the language in the game. This says that the game operates in some other language by default in some areas. And some people simply want to change the language. However, this all narrows down to one thing – how to change the language in Crucible.
Maybe it is the audio in the game that you wish to change or maybe the subtitles. Either way, the first thing you need to do is locate the respective language options to initiate a change and alter the settings to your preference. If you’ve been struggling to get to this particular settings of the game to change the language, then this guide is for you as we’ll take you through the steps that’ll help you change the language in the game. So without any further ado, let’s see how to change language in Crucible.
How to change language in Crucible
- Click on the settings icon at the top right corner of the game screen and go into the settings of the game
- Select the Settings option
- From there, go into the Audio tab in settings. Scroll down to the Locale section. Here, you can make all the language settings you want so alter them to your preference.
- How to Play Summer in Crucible: Abilities and Upgrades
- How to Play Earl in Crucible: Abilities and Upgrades
- Playing Crucible with Captain Mendoza Character: Abilities and Upgrades
- No Voice Chat in Crucible Game: How to Fix?
- How to Revive Your Teammates in Crucible?
- How to Play Crucible with Drakahl Character: Abilities and Upgrades
Summing up our guide, the language settings of the game is in the Locale section in the game’s settings. So you need to go into the game’s settings and then into the Audio tab. From there, scroll down to the Locale section, which contains all the language settings. You may make the language changes to your preference here. That said, we hope reading the guide above has brought some valuable information and help to you. Please let us know by commenting down below if you have any further queries regarding the same.