Today we are going to guide you on How to change language on Samsung Galaxy S10E. If you’re stuck in a situation where you have accidentally changed your device language settings and can’t figure out what to do, then this article is just for you. We will help you change the language settings in Samsung Galaxy S10E device.
Android is a highly customizable OS and people tend to change or play with the settings menu from time to time. This is why some people end up changing their device settings and can’t seem to get back to the original language on their device. But don’t worry, after following our quick guide on How to change language settings on Samsung Galaxy S10E.
What is the Language Settings?
Whenever you buy a device, it comes with preinstalled language packs. These language packs help you to understand different parts of the device user interface. If the device language is set to English, then you will see every text on your device interface as English and vice versa. Thankfully on Samsung Galaxy S10E, you can change the language settings easily. If you don’t know how to change language settings, then you can follow our quick guide down below.
|Device||Samsung Galaxy S10E|
|Screen||5.8 inches (14.73 cm)|
|Processor||octa core (2.73 GHz, Dual core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55)|
|Camera||12 MP + 16 MP Dual Primary Cameras|
|IP67/68 waterproof ratings||IP68 Waterproof|
Steps to Change The Language on Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Open settings
- Search for language and input
- Tap on language
- Now tap on edit
- Select the preferred language
- Rearrange the language by tapping on the up and down arrow icon near to the language
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Android Go smartphone specs leaked
- Is Samsung introduce Galaxy A30, A50, A20 and A10 with Waterproof and Dustproof Protection?
- When Will Samsung Roll Android Pie Update for Galaxy M20..?
- Download April 2019 Security Patch Updates For Pixel Phones
- Google Officially Discontinues The Pixel 2, And Inbox by Gmail App!
- Oppo Reno Surfaced On Antutu With Snapdragon 710
So, guys, this is how you can reset language settings on Samsung Galaxy S10E. We hope that you fully understood the process. If you are facing difficulty in any step then let us know via the comment box below. We will be happy to help you out.