Samsung Galaxy S10 rolled out more than a month ago, and these new flagships of the South Korean tech giant already attracted lots of clients, including some who decided to move from iPhone to Galaxy S10. If you are also new to Android smartphones, then you might be interested in how to delete SMS text messages on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10E, and S10 Plus.
Search no further because, in this post, I will show you everything that you need to know about erasing your SMS conversations from your Galaxy S10 smartphone.
Even more, the process to do that is not challenging, and you don’t to be a tech-savvy person to pull that off. You only need to get used to how the Android OS and Android apps are functioning, and you’ll be good to perform any operation you’d want on your Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone.
If you’re interested in learning how do other tasks on your new Galaxy S10, S10E, or S10 Plus device, make sure you also read the following tutorials:
- How to Use Smart Lock on Galaxy S10, S10E and S10 Plus
- How to Hide Photos, Videos or Files on Galaxy S10, S10E and S10 Plus
- How to Set Up Secure Fingerprint Recognition on Galaxy S10 for all Transaction?
- How to Delete or Remove Fingerprints on Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
How to Delete SMS Text Messages on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10E and S10 Plus
To delete SMS text messages on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10 E, and S10 Plus, simply follow the steps presented below.
- From any Home Screen, swipe up to access the apps menu and locate the Messages app – alternatively, you can open the Messages application by tapping on its icon on your Home Screen
- Once Messages app is open, tap Yes if asked to change the default messaging application
- Press on the Menu icon from the top-right corner of the Messages app
- Tap on Edit
- Once you press Edit, the Messages application will allow you to choose which SMS text messages you want to delete
- You can select only some specific conversation or all of them, as well
- After you picked the desired SMS text messages for deletion, tap on the Trashcan icon located in the bottom-right corner
- Confirm the task by tapping on Delete in the dialog box that popped up
And that is everything! That’s how to delete SMS text messages on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10E, and S10 Plus.