USB Drivers are very important if you want to transfer files between your PC/Laptop and your smartphone. Moreover, the USB drivers are also very important when you want to unlock your bootloader, flash a Custom ROM or perform root. You need to install the specific smartphone USB drivers in order for the device to respond to any of the above-mentioned operations. In this post, we will guide you with how to download and install Samsung A60 USB Driver.
Samsung A60 is a Mid-range and a recently launched device from Samsung. Besides, there are two types of USB drivers for the Samsung A60 device. One USB Driver will help you to perform operations that include the transfer of files between your computer and your smartphone. And, the other includes the USB drivers for Flashing ROMS using your computer. One more important thing to note is that the Samsung ADB driver is similar for all the devices, meaning that it is compatible with all the Samsung devices and will work without any issue. So, without further ado, let us get straight into the article itself;
Quick Specs Review
Samsung A60 is a mid-range smartphone which is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor paired with 6GB of RAM. Under the hood, the device has a 3500 mAh battery. The device comes with a 6.3-inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 with 409 PPI. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It runs on the latest Android 9 Pie OS. In the camera department, the device sports a triple camera setup with 32MP+8MP (ultra-wide lens)+5MP setup and in the front the device has a single 16MP camera. The device has an internal storage capacity of 128GB which can be expanded up to 1TB via a microSD card.
Download Samsung A60 USB & ADB Drivers for Windows
Download USB driver For Flashing Firmware: Download Samsung Driver
How to Install Samsung ADB Driver in your Computer
Follow the below steps to install the Samsung A40 USB Driver in your Windows PC/laptop.
- Download the USB driver from the above link and unzip the file on your desktop.
- Then open Device Manager by right clicking on My Computer (This PC in most of the cases) icon and then click on Properties. Then on the left-hand side, you will see the option Device Manager.
- Click on Action and then click on Add the legacy hardware option.
- Then click on Next.
- Click on Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) option and click on Next.
- Choose Show All Devices, and click on Next.
- Tap Have disk.
- Select Browse.
- Search for the location where you have downloaded the Samsung A50 USB Driver and click Open.
- Select the Android ADB Interface and click on Next.
- To start installing your new hardware click Next.
- Click on Finish.
How To Install Samsung A60 USB Driver on your Computer
- Download the driver and extract it on your desktop.
- Open Samsung USB Driver and click Next.
- Choose the required language and your country and click Next.
- Click on Install.
- Click Finish.
- Voila! You have successfully installed the USB Driver on your Computer.
So, there you have it from my side in this article. Hope you guys have successfully installed the ADB as well as the USB drivers for the Samsung A60 smartphone. Do let us know in the comments if you guys faced any issues while following the above-mentioned steps. Also, do let us know if you come across any other problems while installing the device ADB and USB Drivers on your computer. Note that these drivers are meant for Windows Laptops or Desktops only.