It’s always recommended using the latest version of any application. Because it comes with a security patches bug fix and a lot more than protects you from the vulnerability. Hence updating your mat applications is also one of the most important things that you have to consider. Meanwhile, always remember to update the application on Mac, but the automatic app updates from the app store seem to be quite handy and useful. This is because you will get a regular App update, and you will never forget to update instead of update in App manually automatically seems to be better in every case scenario.
Today we are going to share a bit of knowledge to help you with enabling the automatic update in macOS Mojave or later.
- Automatic updates on math run in the background consume a bit of battery every single day that directly affects your device’s battery.
- The application gets updates directly from the Mac App Store.
- Whenever your device has been found and updated. We will download and update on your behalf to install the latest version of the application.
- The older version of macOS has a different method to enable the automatic update.
- A third-party application that does not belong to the Mac App Store will not be downloaded uninstall you have to download and install those applications yourself download The automatic app updater for them.
How can you enable automatic updates in macOS Katrina and Mojave
It is quite an easy and helpful feature to have on your mind. All you have to do is follow the simple instructions given below.
- Starting with pulling down the Apple menu and choosing the app store.
- Open the app store application and then fully download the menu.
- After that, you have to select the preferences, and you have to check the box for automatic updates. (Which enables the automatic App store update on your back Mac.)
- That’s it once you have finished you can now exit it as usual
Not to mention this automated store update directly integrated into the Mac OS system software. That means it gives a more seamless experience than any other automatic app update done. If there is any problem with the latest update of your application. Then you can roll back to the previous version of the application using the time machine on your Mac.
Apple brings this automatic app update service to other devices. It also includes the iPhone, iPad, iPod, and other devices. You can enable automatic updates for those devices from the app store itself.
How can you disable automatic updates in macOS
It has simple as enabling simple instructions given down below to stop the automatic update in macOS anytime.
- First thing first goes to the Apple menu and select two stores.
- On the App store, you have to pull down the menu and choose preferences.
- Over there, you have to uncheck the box for the automatic update that disables the automatic app update on your Mac.
- That’s that your device will no longer get an automatic update once done with your setting. you can know it as usual.
Additionally, it recommended using the latest version of the application so you would not be compromised by any security thread.
Hopefully, we assume that article food is for you and worth your price. We believe that you have successfully enabled and disabled the automatic app update on your device yourself now. Thanks for being with us for your valuable feedback if there is any query let us know in the comment section.