Do you know how to access the Developer options on your Blackview A30 device? This is only possible if you enable the Developer options and also the USB Debugging in your device. Read the below article that you assist you in understanding the process. It is a simple procedure and we will provide you a complete guide on how to enable the USB Debugging on your Blackview A30 device.
The USB Debugging option is not available on any Android devices by default. The user, in this case, has to manually enable the Developer options. This is done to access the USB Debugging options. Follow the below steps the user should follow to enable the Developer options on the Blackview A30 device.
What are the Developer options?
The Developer option allows the user to enable the Debugging over USB, show CPU usage on the screen, capture bug reports and many more. This is made to measure the impact of the software. The Developer options are not available by any of the Android devices by default. This is hidden deep inside the user’s device. In such a case, the user should enable them easily with the below simple steps.
Steps to Enable the Developer options and USB Debugging on Blacckview A30 device
To connect the Blackview A30 device to the PC, the Debugging option has to be enabled. This Debugging option is seen deep inside the Developer options and is by default not enabled. To enable the same, the user has to do it manually. Follow the below steps.
- Visit the Settings option from the Homepage
- Now swipe down and select the About Phone option
- Tap on the build number option for 5times
- You will now receive a message saying ”Developer option is enabled”
Once the Developer option is enabled, follow the below steps.
- Visit Settings option from the Homepage
- Select the Developer option next
- Toggle on the USB Debugging option by tapping the toggle button
You have successfully enabled the USB Debugging on the Blackview A30 device. I hope you have understood every step of the process in detail. If you have any doubts feel free to share them in the below comment section and we will make sure to comment them as soon as possible with our best. Also, do not forget to share your feedbacks too in the below comment section.
Blackview A30 Specifications
- Blackview A30 device features Android 8.0 Oreo.
- The dimensions are 69.4 mm X 141.2 mm X 9.8 mm (width X height X depth) and has a net weight of 140 grams
- The display screen of this phone takes advantage of LCD IPS technology to display photos, video games, etc
- The screen has a resolution of 540 X 1132px (LowRes) for a screen diagonal of 5.5 inches
- The phone is ARM Cortex- A7 Quad-Core with a 1.5 GHz clock speed
- This phone comes with 2 GB RAM
- The user can utilize 16 GB of memory to gather the content, pictures, files, memories, records, etc
- The camera specifications are set up along with an 8 MPx rear camera and a lens with an aperture of f/2.2 Sony IMX 134 Exmor RS model and CMOS type with Dual LED flash
- The battery is Li-Polymer type with a maximum power of 2500 mAh amperes
- Few more camera specifications are Digital Zoom, Dual camera, Autofocus, Continuous shooting, Dual front camera, Exposure compensation, Face detection, Geotagging, HDR, ISO settings, Panorama, Self-Timer, Scene mode, White Balance settings, Touch focus