Do you want to access the Developer options on your mobile phone device? It is possible only if you enable the developer options and the USB Debugging on your phone. Read the below article that will help you in understanding how to do it. This is a simple process and today, we will help you to enable the USB Debugging on Blackview BV8000 Pro device.
The USB Debugging option is not available on any Android phones by default. The user, in this case, has to enable them manually by enabling the Developer options. This is done to get access to the USB Debugging options. Here are the steps to be followed to know how to enable the developer options on the Blackview BV8000 Pro.
What are Developer Options?
The Android Developer options allow the user to enable debugging over the USB, show CPU usage on the screen and capture the bug reports on the Android devices. This is done to measure the impact of the software and more. The Developer options are by default hidden deep inside the user’s device. In this case, the user can enable them easily with the simple steps below.
Steps to Enable the Developer options and USB Debugging on Blackview BV8000 Pro
The USB Debugging options have to be enabled to connect Blackview BV8000 Pro to the PC. The USB Debugging option is seen hidden deep inside the developer options, in the modern-day Android device. The developer options are not enabled by default. To enable the USB Debugging, the user should enable Developer options manually on the Blackview BV8000 Pro. Read the below steps that need to be followed.
- Visit the Settings option from the Home screen
- Swipe down and click on About Phone option
- Tap on the build number option for 5 times
- You will now receive a message that says ”Developer option is Enabled”
Once the Developer option is enabled, follow the below steps to enable the USB Debugging.
- Visit Settings option from the Home screen
- The next step is to click on the Developer option
- Toggle on the USB Debugging option by tapping the toggle button
This is how the user needs to enable the Developer options on Blackview BV8000 Pro. Now the user can sideload the apps, unlock the Bootloader, install TWRP, etc on the device. Do not forget to send us feedback in the below comment section. I hope you have understood every step of the process in detail. If you have any doubts feel free to comment them in the below comment section as we are always available to help you out.
Blackview BV8000 Pro Specifications
- Blackview BV8000 Pro device features a 5 inch (12.7 cm) display that has a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- This phone runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system
- It is powered by Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53 + 1.6 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53) processor and is paired with 6 GB RAM
- As far as the battery is concerned this phone has 4180 mAh
- As far as the rear camera is concerned this phone has a 16 MP camera
- There are various other sensors that include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Hall Effect, Ambient Light, etc
- This phone also has a fingerprint sensor
- For the graphical performance that helps the games to run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-T880 MP2 GPU
- The onboard storage of this phone is at 64 GB that has the option to expand up to 256 GB
- Blackview BV8000 Pro phone is 13.2 mm and weighs 223 Grams