In this article, we are going to tell you how to enable developer options and USB debugging on Galaxy S10E. It is necessary to enable the developer options if you want to unlock the bootloader, install TWRP recovery. By default, developer options did not come in enable mode. So if you want to enable USB debugging than you have to enable developer options first.
Developer options are like a hidden option for a user and its not important for an average user. It contains many other useful advanced features like USB debugging which use to connect to the pc or laptops to share the resources. Developer options are a pack of hidden features for power users. Many users want to share files to their computer and laptops for flexibility but without enabling USB debugging it is not possible and for enabling USB debugging you must have to enable developer options too.
What are Developer Options?
Developer options is a feature to help users to configure their system behaviors and enable the advanced features so it will easy to carry out the daily tasks according to user needs. One of the good options in developers mode is USB debugging which allows you to send the data to other systems (i.e. PC’s or laptops). You can also capture a bug report, enable visual feedback for taps and many more things.
|Device||Samsung Galaxy S10E|
|Screen||5.8 inches (14.73 cm)|
|Processor||octa core (2.73 GHz, Dual core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55)|
|Camera||12 MP + 16 MP Dual Primary Cameras|
|IP67/68 waterproof ratings||IP68 Waterproof|
Enable developer options on Galaxy S10E
- Open settings
- Scroll down and tap on about device option
- Tap on software info
- Now tap continuously on build number until developer option is enabled
Once you follow the above steps developer option will appear on the settings menu. Now the steps to enable USB debugging are:
Enable USB debugging on Galaxy S10E
- Open settings
- Tap on developer options
- Now tap on the toggle button near to USB debugging to enable it
- That’s it! You have successfully enabled USB Debugging on Galaxy S10E
- Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Android Go smartphone specs leaked
- Is Samsung introduce Galaxy A30, A50, A20 and A10 with Waterproof and Dustproof Protection?
- When Will Samsung Roll Android Pie Update for Galaxy M20..?
- Download April 2019 Security Patch Updates For Pixel Phones
- Google Officially Discontinues The Pixel 2, And Inbox by Gmail App!
- Oppo Reno Surfaced On Antutu With Snapdragon 710
I hope this guide was useful to enable developer options and USB debugging on Galaxy S10E. Bookmark us for more tutorials just like this.