Android is a wonderful technology that has already transformed the way smartphones are handled and operated. Although this open source approach enables any developer to develop apps and test them, there are certain people who want customization beyond a limit. This is exactly where they need to enable Developers option. Just like all other Android versions, it can also be done on the latest release by the Google and i.e. Android Oreo. In this post, we will guide you on how to enable developer options on Android Oreo.
Find all Android 8.0 Oreo Tips and Tricks to enable picture in picture feature WiFi issue and Other Most advanced features, tricks, and tips.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/android-8-0-oreo-tips/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]Click To Find More Tips and Tricks[/su_button]
Basically, experts call Developers Option a secret tool that eliminates several restrictions that are imposed by the manufacturers, as well as the OS developers. It is possible to activate the same on all Android handsets very easily. If you need to enjoy additional functions and features on your device, this is the best option available for you. All the applications and software can be tested on Android devices simply after enabling the Developers option. Android Oreo has already been made available by Google and many people want to enable Developer Options on Android Oreo. If you are one among them, there is the guide to help you in this matter.
Steps to enable Developer options on Android Oreo
- Open Phone “Settings” and scroll down.
- You will see an option “Build Number”
- Simply tap on it 7 times to enable it on your Android Oreo based device.
- Your device immediately display a message on screen that will say “You are now a developer”
- The Developer Option is now available in the Settings>System>Developer Options. Enjoy!
There are certain features that you can enjoy on your Android 8.0 Oreo based device after enabling the Developer Options and a few of them are spotlighted below:
- It is possible to gear up the speed of your device through various third-party apps.
- You can have a custom ROM on your device.
- Screen recording can be made possible.
- Device GPS location can easily be faked.
The features are not just limited to the above points but you can simply transform your device exactly in the way you want. In fact, enabling the Developers Option on android Oreo device can open a whole new world of features for it. It’s worth mentioning here that adding a few features and customization of the device may void its warranty.
- An Extensive Guide to Customize Battery Saver Mode in Android Oreo
- A guide to Install a Dark Theme on Android Oreo without Root
- A Guide to Get Blob Emojis in WhatsApp and Telegram on Android Oreo