Do you like to use Google Maps and Twitter simultaneously? Prefer to check your email and also watch Netflix at the same time? Well, you are in luck! This newer version of Realme C1 allows you to multi-task easily with the split screen mode. This phone has been the highest selling phone, all the credit goes to its features it has been equipped with.
Realme C1 splits the screen into two halves. As such, you may enjoy both the apps at the same time! You are just required to enter the split screen mode with a simple gesture and slide your three finger upwards. This would let your mobile phone screen split into two halves. Follow the below steps for an easy multitasking with your Realme C1 device.
Quick and Simple Steps to Enable the Split Screen Mode in Realme C1
- Click on the Settings
- Tap the App Split-screen
- Allow the split screen option
- The split screen works with gestures
- Make sure that you do not confuse yourself with the three-finger screenshot as this is required to slide your three finger downwards!
Steps to end your split screen mode session
- All you need to do is long tap on the split screen app switching icon. This method will help you close the secondary app at the bottom of the display
- Another way to end your split screen mode is to simply drag the divider line to the top or bottom of the display. Trying this method will allow you to select the app that you prefer to keep it open.
I hope this guide was helpful in knowing how to use a split screen view on Realme C1. Please leave a comment below if you have any feedback or queries. Enjoy multitasking with your all new Realme C1 and stay connected with us for the latest updates!