Have you got stuck with your phone anytime? Do you want to clear the issue of your phone getting stuck every now and then? Then you need to perform a factory reset or wipe the Dalvik cache on your phone. To do this, the user has to enter the Recovery Mode. This article will assist you on how to enter the Recovery Mode on Blackview BV5000.
While the user enters the Recovery Mode, he will be able to perform various functions used to troubleshoot Blackview BV5000. If your phone is also becoming simply unresponsive and nothing is really working fine, entering recovery mode and clearing the issue is just what you need to get the things to go right. Recovery mode is taken as the last step to solve the issue on Blackview BV5000. The user should note there are a few differences in the Stock and the Custom Recovery. In the Stock recovery, the user will have the option to perform a factory reset, clear cache and run system updates. Whereas the Custom Recovery will allow the user to take the system backup and restore. In this case, the user can root quickly, flash custom ROM and mods in a minute.
What is Recovery Mode
Recovery is an independent and lightweight runtime environment. This mode is included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on all the Android phones. It contains various recovery tools that assist to recover the device in case of any software fault.
Reboot into Recovery Mode
- Switch off your Blackview BV5000 device
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume up button simultaneously for ten seconds
- Release the button once you see Blackview logo
- Your device has entered the Recovery Mode
Points to be noted while using Blackview BV5000 Stock Recovery Mode
- Use the Volume UP and DOWN keys to navigate between each of the menu
- Use the Power Button to Confirm
Blackview BV5000 Specifications
- Blackview BV5000 features 5.0 inches full HD and also IPS LCD with 2.D Curved Glass
- This has 720 x 1280 pixels with 294 PPI. Blackview BV5000 is an Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system device
- This phone has Shockproof, Asahi Glass, Dustproof and Waterproof Protection
- This is a MediaTek MT6735P chipset processor
- The device has a GPU of Mali-T720 MP2
- Blackview BV500 is a 1.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- The memory of this phone is 16 GB and this can be expanded up to 32 GB via MicroSD
- The device carries 5000mAh battery and as such, it can sustain more than a couple of days on a single full charge with optimum usage of the phone
- This phone has Autofocus, 8.0 Megapixels and LED flash for the Main Camera and 2.0 Megapixels for the front camera
- The phone consists of Dual SIM for both (Regular + Micro)
- Other features are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light, etc.