Have you got stuck with your device anytime and want to perform the factory reset or wipe the Dalvik Cache on the Blackview BV8000 Pro device? If yes, the user should enter the recovery mode on the Blackview BV8000 Pro. This article will help you understand how to enter the Recovery Mode on Blackview BV8000 Pro.
When the user enters the recovery mode, he will be able to perform various functions used to troubleshoot Blackview BV8000 Pro. If your device has been simply unresponsive and nothing is working fine, entering the recovery mode is just what you need to get the things to go right. Entering the recovery mode is taken as the last step to solve any issues on the device. There are a few differences in the stock and Custom Recovery. The user will have an option to perform the factory reset, clear cache and run updates in the Stock Recovery. The Custom Recovery will allow the user to take system backup and restore. Therefore, the user can root quickly, flash the custom ROM and mods in a minute.
What is Recovery Mode?
Recovery Mode is an independent and lightweight runtime environment. This mode is included on a separate partition from the main Android system on all the Android devices. This also contains various recovery tools that help to recover the device in case of any software fault.
Reboot into Recovery Mode
- The first step is to turn off your Blackview BV8000 Pro device
- Now press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button for about five seconds
- Release the buttons when you see Blackview logo on your screen
- You Blackview BV8000 Pro phone has now entered the Recovery Mode
Points to Note while using Blackview BV8000 Pro Stock Recovery Mode
- Use the Volume keys UP and DOWN to navigate between each menu’s
- Use the Power button to confirm them
I hope you have understood every step of the process in detail. Feel free to share your feedback in the below comment section. Also, do not forget to share your queries or doubts as we are always available to help you out.
Blackview BV8000 Pro Specifications
- Blackview BV8000 Pro device carries a 5 inch (12.7 cm) display having a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- This phone runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system
- It is powered by Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53 + 1.6 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53) processor that is paired with 6 GB RAM
- As far as the battery is concerned it has 4180 mAh
- As far as the rear camera is concerned it has a 16 MP camera
- There are various other sensors that include Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Hall Effect, Ambient Light, etc
- It also has a fingerprint sensor
- For the graphical performance that helps the games to run smoothly, it has got a Mali-T880 MP2 GPU
- The onboard storage of this phone is at 64 GB that has the option to expand up to 256 GB
- This phone is 13.2 mm and weighs 223 Grams