OnePlus has recently launched OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro device as a flagship killer devices. OnePlus has recently released the source code of these two devices. Some of the developers have made tweaks and mods including TWRP and Root as well. We will share with you a guide to install Custom Boot Animations for OnePlus 7 Pro only for rooted devices.
There are a total of 18 boot animations are available to download from the link given below. Boot animations appear when you turn on your device with any brand name or brand logo or Android logo. The Stock Firmware running devices are booted into the same animation every time. You really can’t change it normally. However, some of the Custom ROMs offer you to choose different preloaded boot animations.
OnePlus 7 Pro also comes with a single stock boot animation of OxygenOS which can be changed now by rooting your device. In case if your device isn’t rooted yet, make sure to root your handset properly and then follow this guide. You can get the root guide from the requirements section.
Custom Boot Animations For OnePlus 7 Pro
Thanks to one of the XDA Developers called “trapcoder666” to make custom Boot animation. All boot animation looks so graceful and cool too. The boot animation files are packed in a zip file for your ease to download. In order to install the Custom Boot animation, you need to install Magisk on your device. Follow the pre-requirements and download links to make things ready. Then follow the full step of installation.
- Root your device with Magisk. That’s necessary.
- Download any of the Boot Animation Module from below or you can download the full zip package as well.
- Keep your device battery charged at least up to 50% for a smoother process.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of device data as well.
Steps To Change Boot Animations
- Download the boot animation.zip file from the link given above and move to the Magisk folder.
- Now, open Magisk Manager app.
- Tap on Module > select Add an icon option from the bottom.
- Navigate to the boot animation.zip file and tap on it to install.
- Once the installation process done, restart your device to apply changes.
- That’s it. Enjoy!
- If you want to use another boot animation then disable the previously installed boot animation module from magisk then reboot your device.
- Then you can install another boot animation file same as before and reboot to apply changes.
Hope that this guide will help you a lot. We assume that you’ve successfully installed the boot animation module. In case, you’re experiencing any issues, feel free to comment down below.