Post Last Updated on 6 September 2016 – Cyanogenmod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. It is based on Android Marshmallow. Today i will guide you on how to install CM13 ROM for Elephone Trunk. This is not an official Cyanogenmod 13 for Elephone Trunk. Now you can download the Unofficial build of Cyanogenmod 13 for Elephone Trunk. Here is our full guide on how to download and install Cyanogenmod 13 on Elephone Trunk with a simple and easy method. To Install Cm13 on Elephone Trunk, your phone must have a TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery. By installing Cyanogenmod 13 on Elephone Trunk, The CM 13 powered by Marshmallow has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more. . This is a CUSTOM ROM for Elephone Trunk known as CM13
Cyanogenmod 13 is one of the best custom rom out there with a big community developement. Well, today i will guide you on to Install CM13 ROM on Elephone Trunk. Cyanogenmod is a custom rom built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install CM13 ROM for Elephone Trunk
PRE-REQUISTE TO INSTALL CM13 ROM ON Elephone Trunk
- This will work on Elephone Trunk Device, Dont Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone upto 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Back up your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
Changelog for 20160902
- First try to fix sdcard issues, will need more testing
- Fix thermal-engine to actually start
- Fix audio_effects.conf
- Tweak auto-brightness
- Enable OTA updates
- Use Wileyfox Swift blobs for everything but camera
- Update to latest CM13 source
Changelog for 20160816
- Enable thermal-engine to fix overheating emergency shutdowns
- Update kernel to latest MSM8916 to fix Quadrooter vulnerabilities
- Re-enable AEC audio effects
- Update to latest CM13 source
16/08/2016 Update : Works everything fluidly on the latest update of CM13 which picks the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow Patches and Fix. Download the CM13 and also Download the CM13 fix for Elephone and flash with the below procedure. (Flash the fix after flashing the CM13 zip file.).
Steps for How to Install CM13 ROM for Elephone Trunk
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://get.xda-developers.com/dl/1/5/6/0/7/cm-13.0-20160902-UNOFFICIAL-trunk.zip”]DOWNLOAD CM13 ROM[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://get.xda-developers.com/dl/1/5/6/0/7/cm-13.0-20160816-UNOFFICIAL-trunk-fix.zip”]DOWNLOAD CM13 FIX[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://opengapps.org/”]DOWNLOAD GAPPS[/button]
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 ROM on Micromax A120 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Elephone Trunk
Here is the step for how to root Elephone Trunk, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.