Last updated on May 15th, 2017 at 11:51 am
Post Updated On 23 Jan 2017: Updated the post with MiUi 6.12.29 release of MiUi 8 for LeTV Le1 X600. Now Download the latest version of Miui 8 for Le 1 X600 smartphone from below given link.
Today i will share a flashing guide to flash MIUI 8 for LeTV Le1 X600. Follow this guide to install the latest MiUi ROM version 8. Xiaomi Released the MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM for some of the device. The Company promised the stable MIUI 8 Global release date on August 16th. If you have a LeTV Le1 X600, Now you can enjoy MIUI 8 Custom ROM on LeTV Le1 X600 Smartphone. This is a beta MiUi 8 for LeTV Le1 X600 which is stable to use daily. This is for LeTV Le1 X600 users and you must have a custom recovery on your LeTV Le1 X600 to install this ROM. This ROM is based on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL MIUI 8 for LeTV Le1 X600
- This will work on LeTV Le1 X600 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://www.needrom.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/xiaomi.eu_multi_X600-608_6.12.29_v8-5.01.zip”]DOWNLOAD MiUi 8 ROM[/button]
Steps for How to Install MIUI 8 for LeTV Le1 X600
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing any custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking theWipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to Flash MIUI 8 Beta
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom ROM (better if you move the custom ROM zip file into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install MIUI 8 for LeTV Le1 X600 Successfully.