If you’re using the AGM X3 and searching for the Stock ROM, then this guide is for you. It’s quite possible that you can face lags or bugs or performance slow down issues on your Android device. Meanwhile, you can also use custom firmware or flashed any custom file that can cause trouble to you. Now, if you want to freshly install the Stock ROM again to fix the software issue on your device, you can follow this article completely. Here we have shared the full guide on How to Install Stock ROM on AGM X3.
Due to the open-source nature of Android, most of the Android users want to customize their devices via unlocking the device bootloader, flashing Custom ROM, Custom Recovery, Rooting, and more. But in that case, the users may experience lags or bugs or some errors on their devices. Installing the Stock ROM can fix most of the issues properly.
Even some times, due to improper flashing or unsupported files, your device may be bricked or stuck into the boot loop issue. Additionally, if you’re facing battery draining, performance issues, software update issue and want to flash the Stock ROM again on your AGM X3 device, check out the download links, pre-requirements, and complete installation guide as well.
AGM X3 Device Overview:
The AGM X3 rugged smartphone will come with different looks compared to its predecessor X2. Recently, the full specs sheet of the phone leaked online. The X3 comes with a 5.99-inch IPS display that offers an 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone will have two variants, one comes with 6 GB of RAM with 64 GB internal storage and others come with 8 GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 128 GB of NAND flash. It powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor under the hood.
In terms of the camera department, The X3 smartphone will be featured with dual camera sensors on the backside of the phone, 24-megapixel main camera, and 12-megapixel secondary camera. On the front side, it will have a 20-megapixel camera for taking selfies and video calling. The phone comes with a fingerprint scanner on board and also supports Face Recognition technology. It comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and USB Type C. The X3 is a rugged smartphone and comes with P68 water and dustproof certification.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The Stock ROM comes with preloaded in a smartphone or tablet device with minimal customizations but offers better stability and performance. It doesn’t come with the unlocked bootloader or custom recovery installed on your device. But the Android users manually flash Custom Firmware or other custom files in order to tweak their devices.
Therefore, using the Custom ROM may give you plenty of options but don’t have the stability. Most of the Custom ROM comes with full of bugs and you can’t use it as a daily driver.
Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- You can unbrick your bricked AGM X3.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your AGM X3.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your AGM X3.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Name: AGM X3
- Tool Supported: QFil
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- Android OS: Android 8.1 Oreo
- File: Stock ROM
- Gapps: Included
Steps to Install Stock ROM on AGM X3
Now, let’s take a look at the download link and pre-requirements from below before going to the installation steps.
- This ROM file is for the AGM X3 device only.
- Charge your device fully before installing the ROM.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device data. (if any)
Method 1: Instructions to Install via Recovery:
First, you can try the official method to install the OTA Stock ROM via Meizu device recovery. Follow the guide link given below to install the OTA update on the Meizu device.
- Download the Firmware Package and move it to internal storage.
- Reboot your phone into recovery mode by pressing Power and Volume up Button until device Logo appears then Release Your Phone.
- Now your device will be boot into recovery.
- Now clear all the data by tapping on Wipe Data
- To install the new update, click on Install update and then select the downloaded firmware package from Storage.
- Click Install
- Now, wait till the software installation.
- Once it is done, reboot your device.
Method 2: Install via QFil Flash tool
Now, let’s go to the installation part. Here we have provided the installation guides. Follow it and install the stock ROM on your AGM X3.Guide to Install Stock ROM using QFIL Tool
We hope that this guide is helpful to you and you’ve successfully installed the stock firmware on your AGM X3 device. For any queries, feel free to write down in the comments below.