Last updated on March 14th, 2021 at 02:06 am
Android is an Open Source Linux-based platform where customization and tweaks are easy to implement. Therefore, if your BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus device has bricked due to some issues or improper flashing, follow the full guide.
BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus comes out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat OS and offers great value for money. In case, if you have rooted or installed any mods or custom ROM on your BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus handset and want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can follow how to install the firmware file on BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus [Firmware Flash File].
Nowadays, rooting, installing custom ROMs, mods, unlocking bootloaders becomes trendy and quite easy than earlier. These tweaks are useful for so many users. Meanwhile, some of the users brick their devices due to the wrong file or improper way to flash. But you can easily unbrick and restore your device by installing the Stock ROM.
BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus Firmware Flashing Guide
Flashing the Stock Firmware on BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the firmware file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the stock ROM on BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus via SPD Flash Tool (Spreadtrum flash tool). This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus. The SPD flash tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages at first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus
- Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly along with requirements, download links, and firmware details as well.
- Device Supported: BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum Unisoc SC7731G SOC
- Android OS: 7.0 Nougat
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
Steps to Install Firmware on BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest BQ Mobile USB Drivers from above and install it on your PC.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus
After downloading the firmware file for BQ Mobile BQ-1083G Armor Pro Plus from the link above, you will need to use Spreadtrum Flash Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on BQ Mobile Spreadtrum -powered Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.