Due to Android’s open-source nature, these days most of the Android users want to customize their devices like flashing a Custom ROM, Custom Recovery, Rooting, installing custom modules, etc. But sometimes due to the wrong process or incompatible file, users may experience any performance issue, bootloop or soft bricking issue as well which is quite unfortunate. However, flashing the Stock Firmware again on your Android smartphone will fix most of the issues completely. If you’re also facing the similar kind of issue on your Digma Optima Prime 5 3G tablet and wants to install the Stock ROM again, this guide is only for you. Check out the full guide on How to install Stock ROM on Digma Optima Prime 5 3G [Firmware flash file].
Now, talking about the Digma Optima Prime 5 3G device, we have put the stock firmware installation guide below along with all the requirements and download links of the ROM file, tools, and drivers. The simple step-by-step guide will be helpful to you even if you’re new to firmware file flashing. But before jump into the installation process, let’s take a look at the device overview and the Stock ROM overview as well.
Digma Optima Prime 5 3G Specifications: Overview
The Digma Optima Prime 5 3G (TS7198PG) tablet was launched back in November 2018. It comes with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard storage which is expandable up to 64GB via a MicroSD card. The device is powered by the Spreadtrum SC7731C processor along with ARM Mali-400 MP1 GPU for better performance.
It has a bigger 7.0-inch IPS LCD panel (1024×600 pixels) with a quite lower pixel density of 170 ppi which also features a capacitive multi-touch display. Digma Optima Prime 5 3G has a single 0.3MP front camera which offers Autofocus and can record videos at 30fps. While the rear camera has a CMOS sensor.
The handset runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo Go-Edition OS and sports a decent 2,200 mAh non-removable battery. In terms of the connectivity options, it has GPS, A-GPS, FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and more.
Stock Firmware and its Advantages
The Stock ROM comes with preloaded in a smartphone or tablet device with minimal customizations but offers better stability and performance. It doesn’t come with the unlocked bootloader or custom recovery installed on your device. But the Android users manually flash Custom Firmware or other custom files in order to tweak their devices.
Therefore, using the Custom ROM may give you plenty of options but don’t have the stability. Most of the Custom ROM comes with full of bugs and you can’t use it as a daily driver.
Here we have mentioned some of the Stock ROM advantages below:
- Can unbrick your Digma Optima Prime 5 3G.
- Fix the device boot loop issue by flashing Stock ROM.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Stock ROM version.
- Unroot or Fix Software Bugs on your phone.
- Fix battery draining issue.
- Fix the lag or stutter on your device.
- Get back your device warranty (if applicable).
- Device Name: Digma Optima Prime 5 3G
- Tool Supported: Spreadtrum Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC7731C SoC
- Android OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- File: Stock ROM
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Digma Optima Prime 5 3G
Now, let’s take a look at the download link and pre-requirements from below before going to the installation steps.
Download Stock ROM File
Before heading over to the installation process, let’s take a look at the pre-requirements below.
- This ROM file is for the Digma Optima Prime 5 3G device only.
- Charge your device fully before installing the ROM.
- You will require a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable.
- Make sure to take a complete backup of your device data. (if any)
- Download and Install the Android USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool – Download and Install it on your computer.
- Download Spreadtrum USB Drivers on your PC and install it.
Now let’s go to the Stock ROM installation process. Check out the full guide to install the Stock ROM on your Digma Optima Prime 5 3G device.Guide to Install Stock Firmware using Spreadtrum Flash Tool
That’s it, guys. We hope that you’ve found this guide is helpful and successfully installed the stock firmware on your Digma Optima Prime 5 3G device. For any queries, feel free to write down in the comments below.