Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has a Gionee F9. Well, Gionee does come out with some great Android Devices at times. Now, just in case if you don’t already know, the Gionee F9 is powered by a Spreatrum SC9863A chip lying under the hood. Anyways, there are a lot of times when things do not go too well with Android Devices. It looks like you are also facing some issues with your Gionee Android Device. Well, you don’t really need to worry since we at GetDroidTips are here to help you out. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F9.
To flash the firmware, we are using the popular Spreadtrum supported software called SPD Flash Tool also known as Spreadtrum flash tool in order to flash the Stock ROM. Make sure that you follow all the steps carefully in order to increase the success percentage. With that being clear, that being said, let us take a look at How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F9. Should we?
Table of Contents
Gionee F9 Specifications:
Gionee F9 was announced in August 2019 which sports a 5.71-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels with 295 PPI pixel density. The device is protected by a 2.5D curved glass screen.
The device is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. It also supports an external memory card. The device came out of the box with Android 9.0 Pie and backed by a 3520 mAh battery (Non-removable).
As far as the camera concerned, the device has a single-camera setup with 13MP primary sensors and a selfie camera with an 8MP lens. Other connectivity option includes 4G-VoLTE, GPS, Glonass, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer. etc. The Gionee F9 comes with a rear fingerprint sensor feature.
How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F9
This GetDroidTips’ guide on How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F9 is written in a beginner-friendly language. This means that it does not matter if you are an experienced Android user or a newbie. You will be able to follow the guide easily. What you do need to do is download all the prerequisites correctly and most importantly follow all the steps correctly.
Now, in order to fix any major software issues on your Gionee F9, you need to flash the Stock ROM again. This brings the device back to the factory defaults. Therefore, there are no bugs and issues. With that being said, let us now take a look at some of the advantages of installing Stock ROM on Gionee F9. Should we?
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to Unbrick your Gionee F9
- Users can flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- To upgrade and Downgrade Gionee F9
- Unrooting or Fixing Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Gionee F9
- You can solve software problems by flashing the Stock ROM.
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Gionee F9
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Processor: Spreadtrum SC9863A soc
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- File: Software Update
Download Flash Files
|Flash File Name: GIONEE_F9_9.0.070.P1.191114.ED5720G.HEM
Android OS: 9.0 Pie
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Gionee F9:
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- Before you proceed with the below information, it is recommended to ensure that your Gionee F9 is at least 50% charged.
- In order to carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup:
- Backup Android Phone Without Root on any device
- If you have TWRP Recovery, Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery
- Spreadtrum Flash Tool: Download SPD Flash Tool and extract it (Install)
- Download VCOM Driver and install it on your computer.
- You need to install the Latest Gionee USB Drivers. [For Instructions to Install Android USB Drivers]
- Download the below given required files on your PC.
We’re at GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any kind of damage or error that occurs to your handset while or after following this guide. This is a Custom ROM and may contain some of the bugs or stability issues. We can’t recommend you to use this firmware as your daily driver. Proceed at your own risk.
Instructions to Install on Gionee F9:
So that’s it, guys, this was our take on How to Install Stock ROM on Gionee F9 [Firmware/Unbrick]. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.