Android is an Open Source Linux-based platform where customization and tweaks are easy to implement. Therefore, if your Nokia X71 device has bricked due to some issues or improper flashing, follow the full guide. Most of the Nokia devices come with SDM chipset and Nokia X71 is also the same. It comes with Snapdragon 660 SoC and offers great value for money. In case, if you’re using any Custom ROM or Mod on your X71 handset and want to go back to the Stock ROM, you can follow How to Install Stock ROM on Nokia X71 [Firmware Flash File].
Nowadays, rooting, installing Custom ROMs, mods, unlocking bootloader becomes trendy and quite easy than earlier. These tweaks are useful for so many users. Meanwhile, some of the users brick their device due to the wrong file or improper way to flash. But you can easily unbrick and restore your device by installing the Stock ROM.
Stock ROM on Nokia X71 [Firmware File]
Flashing the Stock Firmware on Nokia X71 is quite easy and safe if you follow the guidelines and requirements we’ve mentioned below. You just need to download the firmware file and required tools/drivers on your PC and then follow the guide to install the Stock ROM on Nokia X71 via Qualcomm Flash image loader (QFIL) tool. This guide is also helpful to recover, unroot or fix any software issue completely.
Remember this guide is also useful in case of upgrade or downgrade the firmware on Nokia X71. The QFIL Tool will come in handy to flash the Stock ROM. Otherwise, you can also install the firmware using Nokia OST (Online Service Tool) as well.
Before going to the flashing process, have a look at the Stock ROM advantages at first.
Advantage Of Stock ROM
- To Unbrick your Nokia X71
- Fix the bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nokia X71
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- Fix the lag or stutter on Nokia X71
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty
- Will able to receive OTA Updates
Follow the full step-by-step guide properly along with requirements, download links, and firmware details as well.
- Device Supported: Nokia X71
- Tool Supported: Qualcomm Flash image loader Tool (QFIL) / Nokia OST
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Android OS: 9.0 Pie
- ROM Version: TAS-118F-0-00WW-B10
- GApps: Included
- Firmware File: Stock ROM (Stable)
- Firmware TAS-118F-0-00WW-B10 | Download
- QFIL Tool: Download
- Nokia USB Drivers: Download
- If the QFIL tool doesn’t work for you, please follow the second method to flash the firmware with Nokia OST Tool.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Nokia X71
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
- This ROM file will only work on Nokia X71. Don’t try it on other devices.
- A working PC/Laptop and a USB Cable is required.
- Keep your device charged up to 50% at least for a smoother process.
- Take a complete backup of your device data (Internal Storage) before starting the flashing process.
- Download the latest Nokia USB Drivers from above and install it on your PC.
Steps to Install Stock ROM on Nokia X71
After downloading the firmware file for Nokia X71 from the link above, you will need to use QFIL Tool to flash the Stock firmware. Here is a detailed guide mentioned below which you can follow completely.Guide to Install Stock ROM via QFIL Tool on Nokia Devices
Flash via Nokia Online Service Tool:
If in case, the above mentioned QFIL tool doesn’t work, then please follow the Nokia Online Service Tool (OST) method to flash Nokia firmware on Nokia X71. That’s an official tool by Nokia and works great.Guide to Flash Stock ROM via Nokia OST on Nokia Devices
We hope that you’ve successfully installed the Stock Firmware on Nokia Snapdragon-powered Android device easily. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.