In this guide, we will provide you how to install a stock ROM flash file on Ulefone S11 based on Android 9.0 Pie. It’s a mid-range Android smartphone that comes with MediaTek MT6580 chipset. If you’re using Ulefone S11 handset and want to install the Stock ROM for any reason, you can check out the full guide on the steps and requirements.
In order to flash the Stock ROM on your Ulefone S11 device which is powered by the MediaTek chipset, requires SP Flash Tool and some drivers, and full guide. Here in this article, we will share with you the guide of installing stock ROM easily. The flashing steps are quite easily mentioned here. However, you can also check out the video tutorial as well in case you want a visual experience as well.
The handset comes with a 6.1-inch IPS LCD display powered by MediaTek MT6580 SoC. It’s coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The device packs a 12MP+5MP+5MP with Dual-LED Flash and AF Triple Rear Camera and 8 Megapixel Front selfie camera. Under the hood, the smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with a battery capacity of 3500 mAh.
Table of Contents
What is Stock Firmware?
A Stock ROM or Firmware is official software crafted and developed by the official manufacturer for a particular device. It will be stable and almost bug-free as well. The Stock ROM comes with necessary system files and applications which provides a better user experience than a Custom ROM.
Though a Custom ROM offers customizations and tweaks, it has some security issues possibly. You can’t really rely on a Custom ROM as compared to the Stock ROM.
The Advantages of installing Stock ROM:
Whereas, you can also fix some of the device issues as well:
- You can unbrick your bricked Ulefone S11.
- Fixes the bootloop and instability issue as well.
- To upgrade or downgrade your Ulefone S11.
- You can skip the Screen Lock and remove malware as well.
- To fix bugs lags on your Android Device.
- You Can Remove root on your device [Unroot]
- You can Restore Stock ROM after using Custom ROM.
- This Software Update helps to solve the issue with WiFi, Bluetooth and more.
- You can fix the soft brick issue on your Ulefone S11.
- You can preload Google Applications as well.
- Device Model: Ulefone S11
- Required Tool: SP Flash Tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580 Chipset
- Android OS Version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Gapps File: Included
- File: Stock ROM Update
Steps to Install Ulefone S11 Firmware Flash File
First, you need to download the required files in order to start the flashing process. Here are the download links of firmware file and SP Flash Tool file download links given below:
- The ROM file is only for the Ulefone S11 handset. Don’t try this ROM on any other device.
- You should charge at least 50%.
- Perform a device backup at first before starting the flashing process.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop for installing the drivers and connect your device for the flashing process.
- A USB cable for your device as well to connect your device to the PC.
- Now, download and install the Android USB Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Download the SP Flash Tool.
- You will also require MTK VCOM Drivers as well.
Follow the links provided below to get a full in-depth guide on how to install stock ROM on Ulefone S11 device easily.
Check out our full-depth video guide as well for your ease.
I hope this guide is helpful to upgrade or downgrade your Ulefone S11 anytime.