Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10 5G, Note 10 Plus, and Note 10 Plus 5G are excellent smartphones with impressive screens, internal components, and lots of new and exciting features to please the users. However, some of the functions on the newly released Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series are common to modern days Galaxy smartphones. Multiple screens navigation, for example, is already a well-known feat on many devices, including Galaxy S10 models and other brands, as well.
In this article, we’ll talk about how to navigate multiple screens on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus. The same methods we’ll present below apply for the Note 10 5G variants, as well. And we promise that the operation is straightforward and doesn’t need you to be tech-savvy to pull it off.
However, before proceeding with how to navigate multiple screens on Samsung Galaxy Note 10, we’ll talk about the usefulness of the feature. Until then, you might like reading more about the new Galaxy Note and Note 10 Plus:
- How to Setup Screen Security on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus
- How to Insert or Remove SIM and microSD Cards Into Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Tips and Tricks You Must Learn
You Could Find It Useful to Navigate Multiple Screens
Many smartphone users, maybe all of them, at least at one point in their life, use multiple apps at once. Navigating multiple screens was quite challenging on older smartphones. However, thanks to the powerful processors that Android devices sport lately, the procedure is now more straightforward than ever.
Sometimes you might find it useful to navigate multiple screens for various purposes from sending an SMS while reading your emails to copy-pasting a text or whatever. Keep on reading because we’ll show you how to navigate multiple screens on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus.
How to Navigate Multiple Screens on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus
- To see how the process work, go to the apps menu and open an application at first
- Open other apps and well, to better understand how to navigate multiple screens
- When you’ve opened a few apps, to navigate various screens simply tap the icon with three vertical lines on the left of the home button
- That will open up the recent apps menu
- From the recent apps panel, swipe up and down to navigate between different apps, and tap on one app of your choice to open it up
- If you want to close an application, just swipe right – in case you want to close all those apps, tap on ‘Close all’
- To return to the Home Screen tap ‘back’ or ‘home button’
And that’s how to navigate multiple screens on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 Plus. We hope that you found this short tutorial useful and that this article helped you learn more about your new Samsung flagship.