Today we will guide you on how to perform the Factory Hard Reset on Blackview A9 Pro. Whenever your device seems to have any kind of fault, performing hard reset will definitely fix it. Doing Hard Reset on Blackview A9 Pro is just like the factory reset. The user, in the end, will have a fresh copy of Android OS on Blackview A9 Pro and this can be used easily.
Are you ready to perform the factory reset on Blackview A9 Pro? Before you plan to perform the same, there is one homework that needs to be done. The user is first required to back up all the files and data from his device. Resetting your Blackview A9 Pro back to stock will erase all the files, data, SMS, contacts, media, videos, etc. Know how to perform the hard reset on Blackview A9 Pro with the simple steps below.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard reset which is also known as the Master Reset and the Factory Reset is the restoration of the device to the state it was in when it left the factory. During this case, all the applications, files, settings, and data added by the user will be removed. In simple terms, after performing the hard reset, the user’s device will revert to the factory settings. Performing Hard Reset is beneficial for various situations. In case the user wants to sell his device or want to boost the performance of the device, the user can perform the hard reset.
Steps to Perform the Hard Reset on Blackview A9 Pro
There are two methods available to keep up the pace. The first one is the hard factory reset through the Settings and the other one is the factory reset through the Recovery. Both these methods provide similar outcomes while you choose to perform Blackview A9 Pro factory reset. While the user is able to boot into Android, he can perform the hard reset from the Settings. When the user is not able to boot into Android, he can go with the Hard Factory Data Reset on Blackview A9 Pro through Recovery.
Hard Reset via Recovery
- At first, the user is required to enter the Recovery mode. Follow the below to know more
- Now turn off your Blackview A9 Pro device
- Press and hold the Volume down button and the Power button simultaneously for sometime
- You can now release the buttons once you see Blackview A9 Pro logo
- Your device is now entered the Recovery Mode
- Select the preferred language and enter the stock recovery mode
- Select the Wipe Data option by just tapping on the same
- Confirm and you are done with the Hard Reset via Recovery
Hard Reset via Settings
- Visit Settings option from the Homepage
- Now scroll down and click on Backup & Reset option
- Select the Factory data reset
- You will find 5 options to select
- Erase all the contents and also the settings
- This will wipe off all the data from Blackview A9 Pro if you wish to clear the same
- Enter the password if your phone has any
- Your phone will show a confirmation to erase the data once you have entered the password
- Click on erase data. You have now performed the hard reset successfully
I hope the below guide has helped you in understanding on how to perform the factory hard reset on Blackview A9 Pro. Do not forget to send us feedback. Also, feel free to comment in the below comment section for any doubts or queries and we are always available to help you out.
Blackview A9 Pro Specifications
Talking about the specifications, this phone features a 5” (12.7 cm) display with the screen resolution of HD (720×1280 pixels). Blackview A9 Pro has MediaTek MT6737 Chipset. The phone runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system. Blackview A9 Pro device is powered by Quad-core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53 processor and is paired with 2 GB of RAM. The battery of this Blackview A9 Pro is 3000 mAh Lithium-Ion which is removable. The rear camera of this mobile has an 8 MP camera. Other sensors include Fingerprint, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Light sensor, Ambient Light, Hall Sensor, etc. Blackview A9 Pro also has a fingerprint sensor. Blackview A9 Pro phone has got a Mali-T720 MP2 GPU for the graphical performance that can help the games run smoothly. The onboard storage of Blackview A9 Pro is at 16 GB that has the option to expand the memory by 32 GB. This phone weighs 171 grams and is 9.2 mm slim. Few more features are LTE Cat 4 150 MBPS Download, HSUPA 5.76 MBPS Upload, Metal Body Design, 50 MBPS Upload, Computer Sync, VoLTE Support, Tethering, OTG Support, Rounded Edges, 2.5D Curved Glass, HSDPA 21 MBPS Download.