Does your phone hangs or is slow frequently? Does your phone have any default in it? If yes, a hard reset can fix this issue. Performing Hard Reset on the Blackview BV5000 is just like a factory reset. In the end, the user will get a fresh copy of Android OS on Blackview that can be used easily. Today we will guide you on how to perform factory hard reset on Blackview BV5000.
Are you ready to perform the Hard Reset on your phone? Before you plan to perform, you need to take one homework with you. The user should back up all the files and data available in the device. By resetting his device back to stock, all the media, videos, pictures, contacts, files, data, SMS, etc will be erased. Know how to perform Factory Hard Reset on Blackview BV5000 with the below steps.
What is Hard Reset
A Hard Reset which also has different names like the Factory Reset and the Master Reset is the restoration of the device to the state it was in when it left the factory. In this case, all the settings, applications and the data added by the user will be removed. In other words, once the user performs the hard reset, the device will revert back to the factory settings. Performing the factory hard reset has various advantages. In case the user wants to sell his device or wants to boost the performance of the device, he can do so by performing the factory hard reset.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on Blackview BV5000
There are basically two methods available to keep up the pace. The first method is the hard factory reset through the Settings and the next one is the hard factory reset through the Recovery Mode. Both the methods provide the best outcome when you choose to perform factory hard reset on Blackview BV5000. When the user is not able to boot into Android, he can perform the hard reset through the Settings and when the user is able to boot into Android, he can perform the Hard Factory reset through the Recovery Mode.
Hard Reset through Recovery
- At first, the user has to enter the Recovery Mode
- Turn off your device by holding the Power button for a while
- Now press and hold the Power key and the volume down key for a while simultaneously
- Release the button when you see the logo of Blackview
- You device has now entered the Recovery Mode
- Select the necessary language and enter the Stock Recovery Mode
- Click on the Wipe data
- Confirm the same
Hard Reset through Settings
- Visit the Settings from Home screen
- Scroll down and click the option ”Backup & Reset”
- Click on the option ‘Factory Data Reset’
- You will have 5 options to select
- Erase all the contents and the settings that will wipe off all the data from Blackview BV5000, if you wish to clear the same
- Now enter the password if your device has any
- Once you have entered the password, your phone will show a confirmation message to erase the data
- Select on erase data and you have successfully performed the hard reset through Settings
The above are the steps on how to perform Factory Hard Reset on Blackview BV5000. I hope you have understood every step of the process. If you have any doubts feel free to comment in the below comment sections and we are always available to help you out.
Blackview BV5000 Specifications
While talking about the specification, Blackview BV5000 carries 5.0 inches full HD and IPS LCD with 2.D Curved Glass. This has 720 x 1280 pixels with 294 PPI. Blackview BV5000 is an Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system device. This phone has Shockproof, Asahi Glass, Dustproof and Waterproof Protection. This device is a MediaTek MT6735P chipset processor. The phone has a GPU of Mali-T720 MP2. Blackview BV500 is a 1.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPU. The memory of this phone is 16 GB and this can be expanded up to 32 GB via MicroSD. The device carries 5000mAh battery and as such, it can sustain more than a couple of days on a single full charge with optimum usage of the phone. This phone has Autofocus, 8.0 Megapixels and LED flash for the Main Camera and 2.0 Megapixels for the front camera. The phone consists of Dual SIM for both (Regular + Micro). Other features are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light, etc.