How to Perform Factory Hard Reset on Blackview BV5800
Does your phone have any default? A Hard Reset can fix this! Performing the Hard reset is just like performing the Factory reset. After performing the Factory Hard Reset, the user, in the end, will be having a fresh copy of Android OS on the Blackview BV5800 device. Hence, today we will guide you on performing the Hard Reset on the Blackview BV5800 phone.
Are you all set to perform the Hard Reset on your mobile phone? Before you plan to perform the same, there is Homework that should be done. The user should take the backup of all the files and data available on the device. By resetting the device back to stock, it will erase all the media, files, data, contacts, photos, videos, etc. from the device. Know how to perform the factory hard reset on the Blackview BV5800 with a few simple steps below.
What is Hard Reset
A Hard Reset is also known as the Factory reset or the Master Reset is the restoration of the device to the state it was in when it left the factory. In such a case, all the applications, data and the settings added by the user will be removed. In simple terms, once the user performs the factory reset, the device will revert back to the factory settings. Performing the Factory Hard Reset has a lot of advantages. In case the user wants to sell his phone or wants to boost the performance of the device, he can do the same by performing the Factory Hard Reset.
Steps to Perform the Hard Reset on Blackview BV5800
There are two methods to keep up the pace. The first method is the Factory Hard reset through the settings and the next method is the Factory Hard Reset through the Recovery Mode. Both these methods provide the best outcomes when the user chooses to perform the Hard Reset on Blackview BV5800 device. If the user is able to boot into Android, he can perform the Factory Hard Reset through the Settings. On the other side, if the user is not able to boot into Android, he can perform the Hard Factory Reset through the Recovery Mode on the Blackview BV5800 device.
Hard Reset through Recovery
- Entering Recovery Mode is the first step that needs to be done. Follow the below to know more
- Switch off your Blackview BV5800 device
- Next, press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key for about five to ten seconds
- Release all the buttons when you see the Blackview logo on your screen
- Your device has entered the Recovery Mode
- Select the required language in your next step and enter the Stock Recovery Mode
- Click on the Wipe Data option
- Confirm the same you have successfully performed the Hard Reset on Blackview BV5800 device through the Recovery Mode
Hard Reset through the Settings
- Visit the Settings option from Home screen
- Scroll down and click on the Backup & Reset option
- Select the Factory Data Reset
- You will now have 5 options to select
- Erase the contents and also the settings that will wipe the data from Blackview BV5800 device, if you wish to clear them
- Enter the password if your phone has any
- Once the user has entered the password, it will show a confirmation message to erase the data
- Select the Erase data option and you have successfully performed Hard Reset through Settings
The above are the steps on how to perform the factory reset on the Blackview BV5800 device. I hope you have understood the whole step of the process. If you have any doubts, feel free to share your comments in the below comment section as we are always available to help you out.
Blackview BV5800 Specifications
While talking about the specifications, Blackview BV5800 device has a 5.5-inch HD+ (13.97 cm) display and a screen resolution of 720 x1440 pixels, 24-bit color depth. It runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. The device is powered by Quad-core, 1.5 GHz, Cortex A53 processor that is paired with 2 GB of RAM. As far as the battery is concerned, the device has 5580 mAh. As far as the camera is concerned it has a 13 MP + 0.3 MP camera. Other sensors of this phone include Compass, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Gyroscope, etc. This phone also has a fingerprint sensor. For graphical performance that will help the games to run smoothly, this has got a PowerVR GE8100 GPU. The On-board storage f Blackview BV5800 is 16 GB that has the option to expand up to 128 GB. It is 15.5 mm slim and weighs 253 grams. There are various other features in this phone like Capacitive, Multi-touch, IPS, Scratch Resistant, 18:9 Display Ratio, 385PPI Pixel Density, LCD HD + Display and more.