Is your phone slow or hangs frequently? Does your phone have any kind of default in it? If yes, performing the hard reset can fix the issue. Hard Reset is just like the factory reset. The user will be having a fresh copy of Android OS on the Blackview BV7000 that can easily be used. Hence, today we will guide you on how to perform factory hard reset on Blackview BV7000.
Are you ready to perform the Factory Hard Reset? Before you do the hard reset, it is mandatory to back up all the data and files available in the device. By resetting your phone back to stock, all the files, data, media, pictures, videos, contacts, SMS, etc will be erased. Know how to perform the Factory Hard Reset on Blackview BV7000 with the following steps.
What is Hard Reset
A Hard Reset that has various names like the Factory Reset, Master Reset, etc, is the restoration of the device to the state it was when it left the factory. Here, all the settings, applications and data added by the user will be removed. In other words, once the user plans to perform a hard reset, the device reverts back to the factory settings. Performing the Factory Hard Reset has a lot of advantages. In case, the user wants to sell his device or wants to boost the performance of his phone, he can do so by performing the Factory Hard Reset on the Blackview BV7000.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on Blackview BV7000
There are two methods to keep up the pace. The first one is the Hard Factory Reset through the Settings and the next one is the Hard Factory Reset through the Recovery Mode. Both these methods provide the best outcome when the user chooses to perform the Factory Hard Reset on Blackview BV7000. If the user is not able to boot his phone into Android, he can perform the same through the Recovery Mode.
Hard Reset through Recovery
- At first, enter the Recovery Mode
- Switch off your device by holding the Power button for a while
- Now press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key for a while
- Release the buttons when you see Blackview logo
- Your phone has entered the Recovery Mode
- Select the required language and enter the Stock Recovery Mode
- Select the Wipe Data option
- Confirm the same and you have successfully performed Hard Reset through Recovery
Hard Reset through Settings
- Visit the Settings from the Home screen
- Scroll down and select the option Backup & Reset
- Click the option ‘Factory Data Reset’
- You will now find 5 options to choose
- Erase all the contents and the settings and this will wipe off all the data from the Blackview BV7000 if you wish to erase
- Enter the password if your phone has any
- Once you have entered your password, your device will provide a confirmation message to erase the data
- Click on erase data and you have successfully performed the hard reset from Settings
The above are the steps on how to perform Factory Data Reset through Recovery and Settings on the Blackview BV7000. I hope you have understood every step of the process. If you have any doubts feel free to share them in the below comment section and we are always available to help you out.
Blackview BV7000 Specifications
- Blackview BV7000 mobile carries a 5.0 inch (12.7 cm) display that having a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- This phone runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system
- This is powered by Quad-core, 1.5 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 2GB RAM
- The battery has 3500 mAh
- As far as the rear camera is concerned the device has an 8 MP camera
- Other sensors in this phone include Proximity sensor, Light sensor, Accelerometer, etc
- This also has a fingerprint sensor
- This phone has got a Mali-T720 MP2 GPU for graphical performance that can help the games run smoothly.
- The On-board storage is at 16 GB that has the option to expand up to 32 GB
- The phone weighs 222 grams and is 12.66mm slim
- The network is 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS networks.