Does your phone have any kind of default in it? If yes, a hard reset can fix the issue. Performing the Hard reset is just like the factory reset. The user, in the end, will have a fresh copy of Android OS on the Blackview BV8000 Pro that can easily be used. Hence, today we will guide you on how to perform the hard reset on the Blackview BV8000 Pro device.
Are you ready to perform the factory hard reset on your device? Before you plan to perform the factory hard reset, there is homework that should be done. The user needs to take the backup of all the data and the files available on the phone. By resetting the Blackview BV8000 device back to stock, it will erase all the contacts, media, SMS, files, data, photos, videos, etc. from the device. Know how to perform the factory hard reset on Blackview BV8000 with the below simple steps.
What is Hard Reset?
A Hard Reset which is known as the Master Reset or the Factory Reset is the restoration of the mobile phone device to the state it was in when it left the factory. In this case, all the data, settings and the applications added by the user will be removed. In simple terms, once the user performs the factory hard reset, the user’s device will revert back to the factory settings. Performing the factory hard reset has various advantages. In case the user wants to sell his device or wants to boost the performance of the device, he can do so by performing the Factory Hard Reset.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on Blackview BV8000 Pro
There are basically two methods to keep up the pace. The first method is the Hard Factory reset through the settings and the next one is the Hard Factory reset through the Recovery Mode. Both these methods provide similarly and the best outcomes when the user choose to perform the hard reset on Blackview BV8000 Pro. Basically, if the user is able to boot into Android, he can plan to perform the Hard Reset from the Settings menu. On the other side, if the user is not able to boot into Android, he can perform Hard Factory Reset through Recovery Mode on the Blackview BV8000 Pro device.
Hard Reset through Recovery
- At first, enter the Recovery Mode. Follow the below to know more
- Switch off your Blackview BV8000 Pro device
- Now press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key simultaneously for an about five to ten seconds
- Release the buttons when you see the Blackview logo on the screen
- Your Blackview BV8000 Pro device has now entered the Recovery Mode
- Now select the necessary language and enter the Stock Recovery Mode
- Select the Wipe Data by just tapping the same
- Confirm and you have successfully performed the Hard Reset on Blackview BV8000 Pro through Recovery
Hard Reset through Settings
- Visit Settings option from the Home screen
- Scroll down and select the Backup & Reset option
- Now select the Factory Data Reset
- You will have 5 options to select
- Erase all the contents and the settings that will wipe off all the data from Blackview BV8000 Pro device, if you wish to clear the same
- Enter the password if your device has any
- Once you have entered the password, it will show a confirmation message so as to erase the data
- Click on Erase Data and you have successfully performed the Hard Reset through Settings
I hope you have understood the whole step of the process in detail. If you have any doubts, feel free to comment them in the below comment section as we are always available to help you out. Also, do not forget to send us feedback in the below comment section, if you have any.
Blackview BV8000 Pro Specifications
Blackview BV8000 Pro device features a 5 inch (12.7 cm) display that has a screen resolution of Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels). This phone runs on Android v7.0 (Nougat) operating system. It is powered by Octa-core (2.3 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53 + 1.6 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53) processor and is paired with 6 GB RAM. As far as the battery is concerned this phone has 4180 mAh. As far as the rear camera is concerned this phone has a 16 MP camera. There are various other sensors that include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Hall Effect, Ambient Light, etc. This phone also has a fingerprint sensor. For the graphical performance that helps the games to run smoothly, this phone has got a Mali-T880 MP2 GPU. The onboard storage of this phone is at 64 GB that has the option to expand up to 256 GB. Blackview BV8000 Pro phone is 13.2 mm and weighs 223 Grams.