Today we will guide you on how to perform the Factory Hard Reset on Ulefone Armor 5. Factory Hard Reset can fix your problems when your device seems to have any default in it. Performing a Hard Reset on your phone is just like the Factory Reset. The user will finally have a fresh copy of Android OS on Ulefone Armor 5 that can easily be used.
Are you ready to know how to perform the factory hard reset on Ulefone Armor 5? But, before you perform the same, there is one homework that you need to do. The user is required to back up all the files and important data as there may be chances of the files getting erased when you reset your phone back to stock. Hence, before you perform the Hard Reset, backup all the data such as contacts, photos, files, SMS, videos, media, etc. Find the below steps on how to perform Hard Reset on Ulefone Armor 5.
What is Hard Reset?
Hard Reset is also known as Factory Reset or the Master Reset. This is the restoration of the device to the state it was in, while it left the factory. All the Settings, applications and data added by the user are removed. In simple terms, after performing the Hard reset, the user’s phone will revert to factory settings.
Steps to Perform Factory Hard Reset on Ulefone Armor 5
There are basically two methods available to keep up the pace. The first method is the Factory Hard reset through the Settings and the other is Factory Hard Reset through Recovery. Both these methods provide the best and similar outcomes while the user chose to perform the Factory Hard Reset. When the user is able to boot into Android, you can perform the Hard Reset through the Settings menu. If the user is not able to boot into Android, then he can perform Hard Reset through the Recovery Mode.
Hard Reset through the Recovery
- At first, enter the Recovery Mode
- Now turn off your phone
- Press and hold the Volume down button and the Power button for a while
- Release the button once you see Ulefone Logo
- Your device has entered the Recovery mode
- Select the necessary language and enter the stock recovery mode
- Select the Wipe data and confirm once done
Hard Reset through the Settings
- Visit the Settings
- Scroll down and select the option Backup and Reset
- Select the Factory data reset
- You will now find 5 options
- Ensure to erase all the contents and the settings that will wipe off all the data from your phone if you wish to clear
- If your phone has a password, enter the same
- Once the user has entered the password, your device will show a confirmation to erase the data
- Click on erase data and you have successfully performed the hard reset
I hope the above guide has helped you in understanding how to perform Factory Hard Reset on Ulefone Armor 5. Feel free to comment in the below comment section if you have any doubts or queries and we are happy to help you out.
Ulefone Armor 5 Specifications
- Ulefone Armor 5 is an Android 4G Smartphone
- This phone has Octa-Core of 4×2.0 GHz ARM with Cortex- A53 + 4×1.5 GHz ARM Cortex- A53
- The Chipset of Ulefone Armor 5 is MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763V, 64-bit Processor
- Ulefone Armor 5 has the GPU of ARM Mali- G71 MP2, 700 MHz, 2-Cores
- The camera clarity of Ulefone 5 phone is 13MP along with 5MP that has the Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera and also 8MP Front Camera
- The memory of Ulefone Armor 5 is 4GB RAM LPDDR3, 933MHz and 64 GB External Memory ROM that supports up to 256 GB and can also use SIM 2 slot
- The screen size display of this phone is 5.85 inch IPS HD and Display (720 x 1512 Pixels)
- The Battery of this Ulefone 5 is non-removable having 5,000 mAh Lithium Polymer
- Ulefone 5 has Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/microSD + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- While it comes to the sensor, Ulefone Armor 5 phone has Fingerprint, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Ulefone 5 phone has a dimension of 76 mm x 158.3 mm x 12.6 mm
- Ulefone Armor 5 weighs 228 Grams along with Battery
- Few more features are, Polycarbonate Body Design, Tethering, Fast Charging Technology, Awjnic AW8736 (6th generation Class K audio amplifier), 100 MBPS Upload, LTE Cat-7 300 MBPS Download, Loudspeaker, IP68, 5V/2A Charger Output Power, Totally Protected Against Dust, Concrete and Water, HSPA+, Smart Shortcut key, Color LED Notifications, Qi 10W Wireless Charge, Face ID, OTA Sync, Computer Sync, NFC Support, VoLTE Support, GPS, Rounded Edges