Today we will guide you on how to perform the Hard Reset on Ulefone Power 5. Whenever your device seems to have any kind of fault, performing hard reset can fix the same. Doing the Hard reset on Ulefone Power 5 is just like the factory reset. In the end, the user will have a fresh copy of Android OS on Ulefone Power 5 that can easily be used.
Are you all set to perform the hard reset on your Ulefone Power 5? While you plan to perform the hard reset, there is one homework that needs to be done. The user is required to back up all the data and files. By resetting your phone back to stock, there may be chances that your phone may erase all the media, SMS, contacts and more. Hence backup all the files and find how to perform the hard reset on Ulefone Power 5 with simple steps below.
What is Hard Reset?
A hard reset which is also known as the Master reset or the factory reset is the restoration of the device to the state it was in, while it left the factory. All the applications, settings and data added by the user will be removed. In simple terms, once the user performs the hard reset, the device will revert back to the factory settings.
Performing the hard reset is beneficial for various situations like when you want to sell your phone or want to boost the performance of the device, the user can perform the hard reset.
Steps to Perform Hard Reset on Ulefone Power 5
There are two methods available to keep up the pace. One is the hard factory reset through Settings and the other one is factory Reset through Recovery. Both these methods provide similar outcomes when the user chooses to perform Ulefone Power 5 Factory Reset. Basically, when the user is able to Boot his phone to Android, he can perform the hard reset via Settings. On the other side, if the user is not able to boot into Android, he can go with the Hard Factory Data Reset on Ulefone Power 5 through Recovery.
Hard Reset via Recovery
- The user has to first enter the Recovery Mode. Follow the below
- At first, turn off Ulefone Power 5 device
- Press and hold the Power key and the volume down key for sometime
- The user can now release the button once he sees Ulefone logo
- Your device will now enter the recovery mode
- Select the necessary language and enter the Stock recovery mode
- Select Wipe Data by just tapping on the same
- Confirm the same and you are done
Hard Reset via Settings
- Visit Settings option from the Homepage
- Scroll down and select the option Backup & Reset option
- Select the Factory data reset
- The user will find 5 options to select
- Erase all the contents and also the settings that will wipe off the data from your phone, if you wish to clear the same
- Enter the password, if your phone has any
- Once you have entered the password, your phone will show a confirmation to erase the data.
- Select the option Erase data and you have successfully performed the Hard Reset
I hope you have understood how to perform Factory Hard Reset on Ulefone Power 5. Do not forget to send us feedback in the below comment box. Also, feel free to ask us any doubts or queries if any and we are always happy to help you out.
Ulefone Power 5 Specifications
Talking about the specifications, this phone features a 6.0” (15.24 cm) display having a screen resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. Ulefone Power 5 phone runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa-core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor and is paired with 6GB of RAM. The battery of Ulefone Powe 5 phone is 13000 mAh. As far as the rear camera is concerned this phone has a 21 MP + 5 MP camera CMOS image sensor, Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor that supports a resolution of 5312×3984 pixels. The front snapper is powered by CMOS image sensor, Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor. Other sensors include Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, etc. Ulefone Power 5 also has a fingerprint sensor. This phone has got Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. The Onboard storage of Ulefone Power 5 is at 64 GB. This has the option to expand the memory up to 256 GB. This phone weighs 330 grams and is 15.8 mm slim.